Criminally In Love | Pt. 2

Trigger Warning: Suggestive language, kidnapping and sexual assault ⚠️

"Lock your doors tonight."

Y/n gasped as she remembered Akira's words. "Y/n, are you alright? What's the matter?" She heard her boss say through the phone.

She immediately hung up and ran to the kitchen in search of a weapon to defend herself from the possibly armed Akira, better to be safe than sorry.

Settling on a knife, she hid behind the counter as she remembered that her gun and car keys were left on her bedside table.

She left the lights off while she was watching the movie, thus it was completely dark with the exception of moonlight shining through the windows.

"Damn it!" Y/n muttered to herself in frustration. She gripped the knife tighter as she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Come on out, I don't bite." She heard Akira's sly voice, he sounded- amused? She raised an eyebrow as she peeked out from behind the counter.

Akira was now standing by the couch where she previously was. He searched around the couch and under the coffee table to no avail.

Realising that he'd probably check the kicthen next, she decided to try to crawl across the room to under the dining table.

Shoving her phone into her back pocket, she started crawling over to the dining table making sure not to make a sound.

"I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie worldd~ Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my-"

Shit. Her phone was ringing. "Shit, shit, shit!" She muttered while grabbing her phone out of her pocket to decline whoever was calling her.

The light from her home screen illuminated the area she was in and that did her no good since the room was almost pitch black.

"There you are." She looked up to see the deranged man towering over her with the most sadistic smirk know to man plastered across his handsome features.

She as she was about to scream he shoved two fingers into her mouth, making her gag on them. "That's not the only thing you'll be gagging on tonight." He commented.

She kicked his knee causing him to stumble back a bit. No sooner had he stumbled did she make a beeline for the front door.

She gripped the handle and tried to open it to no avail. "No, no, no!" She yelled as she remembered that she also left the house keys on her bedside table.

She was about to start making a run for the stairs until Akira grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her head with one hand.

"Not so tough now huh, little miss cop?" He mocked her as his other hand slowly creeped under her shirt. "Let me go!" She yelled while struggling to get out of his hold.

"I have better uses for that mouth of yours so unless you want that I suggest you shut up." He growled before grabbing tape out of his pocket and taping her mouth and her hands.

He threw her over his shoulder as he unlocked the front door. He carried a struggling Y/n to his car that was parked a couple yards away from her house before throwing her into the backseat and driving off.

It was a long ride and Y/n tried her best to remember all the turns they took but it wasn't easy considering the fact that they were on the road for almost 2 hours.

By the time they had arrived at Akira's secluded house in the woods, Y/n was already asleep.

Akira opened the door with a smile only to frown once he realised that she was asleep and they couldn't have any fun.

Sure, he had just kidnapped and assaulted Y/n but he was above taking advantage of her in her sleep.

"This damn sleep is cock-blocking me." He muttered underneath his breath before taking her out the car and carefully placing her onto his bed. He kissed her forehead and smiled before getting behind her and spooning her.

"At last, I have you all to myself."

OMGGG!!!! 1K VIEWS Y'ALL ARE ACTUALLY INSANEEEEE!!

But actually, thank you so much for 1k views 😭😭

Don't forget to vote!

That's all, enjoy your day/night and I hope you enjoyed!

-720 words

~Ey3s0fH3aven