Hole In The Wall

Y/n stared on in fear at someone- something that was looking at her through the hole in her closet.

The hazel eye staring back at her retreated, only to be replaced with another eye..or..another head..

Start Flashback ✰

Y/n shaked the real estate agent's hand as he handed her the key to her new suburban home.

The two bedroom house she had been trying to purchase for the past few months was finally hers, who wouldn't be happy?

The hazel eyed agent, Mr. Hendrix let go of her hand and congratulated her before getting into his car in a hurry.

Y/n paid no mind to it and thought that he just had other clients to see. She entered the house and looked around- it was quite empty but the moving company would drop off her furniture the next day so it wasn't that big a deal.

There was a single mattress on the floor in her bedroom with a few blankets and pillows- where Y/n would sleep for the night.

She got comfortable and soon fell asleep, only to be awoken by the sound of..digging?

She looked around the room and saw nothing. Thinking it was just rats or something similar, she paid no mind to it and made a mental note to call the exterminator company the next day. Y/n closed her eyes and drifted back into her peaceful slumber.

Time Skip: Morning ☆

Y/n went about her day buying groceries and decorations for her new house.

When evening came, the moving company had arrived with all her furniture. They unloaded the trucks full of decor and helped her carry them into her house.

Not long after they left Y/n heard soemoe knocking on her door. She answered it only to be met with a tall man holding an apple pie.

He had the most mesmerizing eyes she had ever seen in her life. They were green but hazel surrounded the pupil.

The man cleared his throat and Y/n realised she had been staring for too long. "Sorry about that." She muttered out, embarassed that that was his first impression of her.

"Yeah no it fine. I have central heterochromia so it's not rare for people to stare into my eyes like that. Anyways I'm your neighbour, Demetrio." The man by the name of Demetrio said.

He reached out his hand to hers and kissed it. "Lovely to meet you, Miss.." he looked up at her "Y/n, just call me Y/n." "Lovely to meet you, Y/n."

Demetrio handed her the pie and offered to help her unpack to which Y/n happily accepted.

The two soon hit it off and spent the rest of the evening laughing and unpacking loads of boxes.

While setting neatly arranging her porcelain plates into the kitchen cupboards, Y/n noticed a hole at the back of the cupboard.

Paying no mind to it. She just thought it may have been termites and made another mental note to call the exterminator company.

By the time Demetrio left, it was nighttime. They exchanged numbers and he wave her goodbye before crossing the road to his house.

Y/n went upstairs and did her usual nigh routine. He plopped down on her bed and soon fell asleep.

She woke up at the dead of the night, desperately needing to use the toilet. Thus, she got up and made her way to her bathroom.