"Till death do us part."

My fiance- now wife and I said in unison as I placed the shiny Emerald ring onto her finger. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest announced, no sooner had I heard that did I grab her by her waist and smash my lips onto hers. An uproar of cheers and applauds arose amongst the guests as I let go of her waist and stared into her eyes...

...those beautiful hazel eyes...

..that were now staring at me, full of fear. "D-darling?" I heard her quietly whisper as she chocked on her own blood. I shifted my gaze back to her neck where the hickeys lay, the hickeys that were made by another. How could she do this to me?

I could feel the overwhelming feeling of rage resurface as I thought about her betrayal. Pulling out the bloodied knife from her side, I aimed it towards my chest.

"Till death do us part."

Short story this time •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

I have an announcement to make! I'm writing a new book (yandere of course) about Y/n on a yatch party for one of her friends birthdays but the yatch sinks or smt and they all wake up on a mysterious Island. They have limited food and water and slowly her friends start going missing, one by one.

Tell me if you'd like me to publish it! I have a plot in mind and it's gonna be crazy (well that's what I think)

Hope you enjoyed!

-261 words

~Ey3s0fH3aven