Sick | Pt. 2

"What are you doing on the floor, my love?"

Louis' deep voice echoed from the doorway. Y/n slowly looked up at him then watched as he stared at her then to the gas tank, then to her again.

"Oh." Was all he said as he started walking closer. "Look, I can explain." He spoke- "EXPLAIN WHAT?!" She yelled at him.

"I have spent 6 months, 6 whole months of my life in this god damn hospital just to find out I've been breathing in Methane the whole fucking time?!"

Y/n was furious and Louis just stared at her. "I'm not sick, you are." She spoke before getting up and walking towards the door. She pushed past Louis just for him to grab her wrist.

"I can't let you leave." He spoke looking at the ground. "I can't let you leave me!" He yelled before Y/n felt a sharp pain in her neck.

She looked down to see Louis injecting some strange liquid into her. She stumbled a bit as she felt her eyelids getting heavier.

"I can't let you leave me."

A Few Hours Later ☆

Y/n woke up in an unfamiliar room. She was on a soft bed with machines hooked to her arm.

There was a small, white couch in the far end of the room with a small TV mounted on the wall opposite to it. There was also a door on the other far end. There was no windows in the room, but there were vents.

Y/n's thought train was interrupted by a tall, lanky man walking into the room. He had long black hair that was pulled back into a low ponytail.

"Goodmorning, Ms. L/n." he spoke, "My name is Dr. Forte and I will be your doctor from now on. You were in a car crash and have suffered a concussion. Don't worry, it's normal to not remember some stuff, that's why you have to take these pills."

Dr. Forte opened his hand to reveal one red and one blue pill. "They will help you regain your memory." He continued.

"O-okay, Dr. Forte." She spoke, a bit weary of the man in a doctors coat standing infront of her.

He smirked at her, his eyes darkening a bit and something flashed in his eyes but it disappeared just as fast as it had arrived.

"Please, call me Louis."

Hey y'all, if you haven't already please go check out part 1.

I've released a new book called "Yandere Island" so if you want, check it out.

Don't forget to vote and of course, if you want follow (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Enjoy your day/night and I hope you enjoyed!

-459 words

~Ey3s0fH3aven