18

Adeline felt numb.

Chest caved in as she realized the things she had done. Granted, it wasn't her fault for such a man like Don Lorenzo to insert himself in her life. Both physically and emotionally.

It wasn't her fault that he neglected to tell her about such a marriage. Would this be her fault? For letting him take her virginity? For letting him take her again in her home, after she's denied Christian Maith for the very same thing?

Is it her fault for letting his wife hear her over the phone? Her heart and mind already felt comfortable with a man like Lorenzo Russi around her.

How can she just let him go?

She was bought back to a numbing reality. With her man hovering over her. He ground himself a bit more, his lips on her shoulder as he pulled out slowly.

Completely limp and leaking slight fluids, he stood off the bed, looking at his masterpiece. His woman laid on her belly, his fluids deep within her as only a small drop escaped with such slowness. She let her head rest on the side, half asleep with numbing guilt around her consciousness.

He could tell she was within a nasty battle between what she felt and what she knew wasn't right. The Don could tell this young woman didn't want to pursue a man who was married, but she couldn't deny such feelings from Lorenzo Russi.

"There's so much, Adeline." He grunted. Grabbing some tissue, he wiped himself off, looking at sleep slowly capture her.

"So much you don't know about that woman. Don't feel any remorse for her. Her innocent looks can only get her so far." He rasped, going to retrieve a cloth for his woman.

Returning with a damp cloth, he's met with Adeline breathing slowed. Eyes closed as she kept her mouth gaped slightly.

Adeline felt awful, her sleeping body language expressed that to the man. She felt awful for losing such a sacred part of her in a club, to a mob boss. She felt awful for entertaining such a relationship with the mob boss. The woman felt awful for continuing the relationship after knowing he was married.

That was the only barrier she kept as an excuse.

It was what excited her and bothered her the most.

Adeline wanted to be his only woman, the one he proudly points out and says that's his girl. Not the second choice that he meets at the late after work hours when a wife rejects her rich bored husband.

Adeline let her tears fall, the burning stings slowly pulling her back awake to the Dons words. "I'll take you away, baby. Not how you planned, but we can still go to Paris, mama. I'll take you to Paris, and make love to you in silk sheets. The finest silk so you won't mess up your hair. The finest silk to touch your precious skin."

The feeling of warm wetness touched between her legs as he wiped her. She remained in that position, his lips on her lower back, fairly kissing her cheek before he left the room.

Her soft cries were faint as he unlocked his phone. Redialing his wife, he waited until she answered. The phone call was accepted fast, but she made no effort to speak.

"Did you hear her? Did you hear her voice when I was stretching her cunt?"

No response.

"That is what my goddess sounds like. That's how I treat a woman that I know deserves the world in her hands. You call her a whore?"

No response.

"I bled that cunt, Casey. I bled it proudly. You are going to leave me the fuck alone when I'm out with my woman. I plan on fucking her again after this call, so don't expect me home."

Casey sniffled. "Lorenzo-"

"She's in bed right now, stuck in that same position. My cum leaking from her cunt and she cries. Wasting her breath and energy feeling bad over you. In that bed, losing her time to sleep. Instead she's crying over how you must be feeling." He sneered lowly.

No response.

"I'm taking my woman away. Padme isn't enough for us. I'm taking her to Paris, and making love to my woman for days." He mocked her, knowing she was crying hard over his words.

The man knew that this was only a scratch if the surface for what he believes, Casey Russi deserved. Since the day he turned eighteen, he was forced in such a tormenting marriage. Only to realize the major part of that arranged marriage was a lie. Lie after lie, only for her parents to come out rich.

Adeline laid in bed, in the same position with the door cracked. She listened to the man berate and destroy such sanity into the woman she knew was his wife.

The woman found the small strength to sit up, taking small steps to the bathroom as Lorenzo continued his angered confession of adultery.

Putting her hair up into a bun, Adeline got back on the bed after freshening herself up. "You think hearing it is bad, you should see my woman. The way she takes my cock-"

"Mr. Russi." Adeline choked her sob. His voice muttered deeply, more threats before a final slam on the counter, assuming he was done with his phone for today.

He was back into the bedroom, cock erect and attentive as she laid in the bed. "Stop talking to her." She nearly pleaded with the man. He nodded his head, getting on the bed with her.

The Dons woman kept her back to him, letting him grab her leg and putting it up with his. With a bit of movement, he was sliding in her with very limited ease. "Lorenzo."

"Such a greedy cunt to eat my cock up like this. Turn over like this."

The man grabbed his woman, ignoring her soft cries as he put her on top. Her guilty pleasure radiates her head as she keeps her back to him. His hands on her waist, she gaped her mouth with the motions of him moving them off the bed. "Look in the mirror Adeline. Look how beautiful you are."

She felt her left leg get put onto the dresser, her body rocking hard as she tried to balance on her tipped toes. Hands squeezed on his wrists, she opened her eyes as the pleasure took her body.

Over and over they completely destroyed the home that belonged to Adeline Riles. Whenever she came to, she was in a different position, in a different room.

Orgasm after orgasm, her man tore through her body, snatching the small or huge orgasms she didn't even think she had left in her.

The two were in the living room. Her hands gripping the long chair with him behind her. He slammed himself into her pussy, the familiar pattern of his thrusts, signaling her head he was close to emptying into his girl.

"This is what you deserve, Adeline Riles. I'll shower you with everything you deserve and more from here on out. Be a good girl for me, milk my cock and I'll let you sleep. That's my baby, fuck."

She did just that.

Her body tensed, back arched for her man as he slapped her ass. His grunts were heavy, with such purpose as he slammed his balls against her clit. She muffled her mouth, looking at the slowly rising day as  he was damn near animalistic inside her.

A yelp left her mouth as he pulled her hair tight, fisted black curls in his grip as he gave deep pained thrust.

"Tight."

Thrust.

"Fucking."

Thrust.

"Cunt."

Thrust.

The Don left that poor woman in that position. Her body throbbed and ached as she let the sleep consume her, knowing he'll carry her away from whatever pain she felt.

"Sleep baby." He kissed her as he turned her to her back, laid out on her couch.

"We'll be in Paris in a few hours."