He kept the slow pace, the tip finally finding that good spot in her. He pulled back some, watching her face as he pushed a bit more. Adeline attempted to remain upset, but lost the battle when he found such a tender place in her.

She would've smacked him, smacked the bastard right across the face for that damn smirk he plastered on his face. "What's wrong? Dick caught your cunt?" He teased her, tip of him now pummeling her spot.

With her hands above her head, her tits bounced in reactions of his thrusts. "Open your eyes. Look at me, Adeline." His voice rasped.

The sudden slap across her face sent her eyes on his.

"I said look at me, bitch." Both hands on her neck as he squeezed slightly.

Adeline felt her knees come together, eyes on his as she grabbed his wrists.

He slapped her again.

He cursed at her again.

Bitch.

Slap.

Oh she liked that. She liked that alot.

She felt herself getting hot. The action repeated for a second, third, and forth time before he went harder. Her eyes rolled, body limp as the orgasm sent her into euphoria.

"Just like that, baby. Cum on my dick."

That's how he hooked her back into his world.

She nearly cried as they turned positions. Her belly into the bed as he lay on her.

So much deeper like this.

Between her legs, he fucked her good. She moved her neck slightly. Her face to the side as he accepted another kiss. "Right there." She whispered.

"Right here?" He went harder.

The desperation in her eyes as her lips quivered with a nod.

"Right there."

"Yeah?"

"Lorenzo."

Her eyes tore from him as she rejected his kiss. He did something better than kiss her. The Don simply placed his arm in front of them. Taking her grip from the sheets into his as they interlaced fingers.

He interlaced their damn fingers together.

"Right here?" He repeated, teasing her as she muffled her moans into the sheets. He was fucking her so good.

She whipped her head up. The tears were ready to pour as she looked at their interlaced fingers. There lay his cell phone. Glowing brightly in the dim lit room, signaling a phone call.

Then another call.

Then another call.

Adeline had counted close to six missed calls. He simply grunted in her ear, kissing her shoulder. Kissing her neck. Still hitting right there. "Do I stop, baby? Talk to me."

He only got a quivered cry in response. The desire to send her orgasms over once more heavy in his brain.

This was wrong. This isn't what she was supposed to be doing with herself. Not in her bedroom, with a married man.

She denied the Russi soldiers.

She denied Christian Maith.

Why couldn't she deny Lorenzo Russi?

The Don moved her hair from one side to the other. The black loose waves, bouncing in sync as he heard her soft grunts more clearly. "Do I stop fucking you right here, my flawless goddess?"

"Oh God." She covered her mouth with her free hand.

He was pounding her spot, teasing her as he denied her the roughness that she needed to send her orgasm crashing through.

Choosing the answer for her, he reached over her, purposely pushing deeper into her and hit the green button, accepting the call.

Adeline sobbed, crying back into the sheets as the man over her tore through her soul. Fighting and winning against the shields she had just put up against him.

She shouldn't do this. What type of person would Adeline Riles be to confirm this woman's heart breaking suspicions?

But fuck if she ever let a man like Lorenzo Russi out her life.

"Fuck me, Lorenzo." She gasped. Her hands holding his head into her neck while she eyed the glowing phone.

She was listening.

"Yes baby, just like that. So fucking good- I missed you." Those words sent him to go harder.

"You like that?" He grunted to her. He couldn't hide his smirk as he looked at the phone. Knowing Casey was listening to him tear Adeline's pussy apart.

"I fucking love it."

"You feel this dick stretching that cunt?" He kissed her neck, his grunts with a purpose as he thrust harder.

"It's too big baby, you're tearing me open." She cried out.

The shields broke.

He retrieved her soul into his own. Molding and shaping the purity that she had as a halo over her head.

Sitting up, he kneed her legs further apart. Like his good girl, she arched her back. Letting him grab her hips, fucking himself into her.

The perfect sleeve for his cock.

"I'm cumming. Oh God, I'm fucking cumming baby." Her pleas of his mercy bounced off the walls as her orgasms hit her.

"Fuck..baby, I'm about to cum in this pussy. Fuck, you take me so good princess. That's my girl, let me cum all in you, take it."

The simple twitch sent him pushing in her. The heavy balls against her clit as he spasmed. "Milk me, Angel. Fucking drain it all in your cunt." He grunted with another thrust.

The longing moan was soft with a kiss from Lorenzo. Adeline glanced back at the phone, seeing the phone call finally hang up.

Lorenzo panted, still in her as his head went back into the crook of her neck. With a small tear, Adeline let the smile form on her lips. He swooped one arm under her belly, the other grabbing her face and connecting their lips together.

Lorenzo Russi belonged to Adeline Riles. And she'll be damned if she loses him to anyone.