fifteen

POISON | 015
༘⋆ 🌷🫧💭₊˚ෆ ˚
' prove it '

⏪︎ || ⏩︎( 𝘵𝘷 — 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 )

⏪︎ || ⏩︎
( 𝘵𝘷 — 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 )

❝ 𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 .
𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚? ❞

𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀

It had been a week since Tianna found out what Cench was doing and she hadn't spoken to him since their argument. She ignored the apologies, she ignored the daily flowers, she ignored the love letters, she ignored it all.

Tianna rode bikes through the town as Felipe and Andre followed her, Adriana had to attend motherly duties so she couldn't come out, "If I see that little bitch it's on site." Tianna hissed as they rode by the beach.

"Tianna you can't fight bitches anymore, you've got a reputation to uphold." Felipe laughed as he pedalled past her.

"I should post her nudes on my instagram." Tianna smirked, "That would be evil." Andre shook his head as he caught up with the girl, "Yeah but she was evil first."

"Tianna just leave them both in the past, be the bigger person." Felipe said as he got off his bike, locking it to the bike rack so it wouldn't get stolen.

"I just need to find peace of mind." Tianna hummed as she copied his actions along with Andre.

"That would be a good song name." Andre smiled and Tianna chuckled as she pulled off her shirt, revealing a bikini underneath and just as they were about to head into the beach a black car pulled up, "Oh my fucking daise." Tianna muttered as the window began to roll down, revealing Cench.

"Go away man. I don't wanna talk to you." Tianna kissed her teeth as Oakley began trying to speak.

"Fuckin hell Tianna, let me speak to you." He rolled his eyes at her attitude making Tianna's face screw up, "What is there to talk about? You're right, we're not together so I can't be mad."

"Well you are mad." Andre mumbled but quickly let out a loud groan when he felt Tianna harshly stomp on his foot.

"How can I make it up to you?" Cee pleaded as he watched Tianna's face morph into sadness.

"I don't wanna talk about this right now." Tianna shook her head, "So when do you wanna talk about this?" Cench looked at her, unimpressed as she let out a huff.

"Fine." She stubnornly agreed as Cee reached over and opened the door for her, "Call you guy's later." She said to Felipe and Andre as she hugged them, planting a kiss on Felipe's kiss before leaving, while his hands draped loosely above her ass, making Cench's eyes narrow at the affection.

Tianna got into the car, shutting he car as Cench sped away, "So is that who you were riding bikes with?"

"We're still on that? It's old news, Cee." Tianna rolled her eyes at his pettiness while he just sighed, "Did you cheat on me while we were apart?" He asked

"And if I told you I did? What would you do then?" She looked at him and asked watching as he tensed up, "I'd be...disappointed."

"Good thing I didn't then. You just don't get it Cee." I sighed as his face scrunched up, "Get what?"

"What about all the plans we made? I was gonna take you too my dad, I let you meet the most important person in my life, I was ready to marry you Cee. When I held Tiara I imagined it was our kid that I was holding. I was ready to grow old with you, a piece of my heart lies with you and you threw that all away for a one-night stand." Tianna admitted, avoiding eye contact as she listened for Cench's reaction.

Cench just stayed silent, processing everything she had just admitted too, "You wanted to marry me?" He asked with wide eyes and Tianna nodded, "I still do. I can't stop loving you no matter what and that's what I hate."

"Tianna..."

"I want to be with you Cench, but I'm not doing anything about that until you prove that you wanna be with me."

"I do wanna-" He started and Tianna shook her head, "Prove it."

Oakley sighed and nodded as he leant back in his seat, "Thank you. For always staying loyal, I hope you know that I do love you " He thanked her, Tianna just let out hum making him cringe at the rejection.