six

POISON | 006
༘⋆🌷🫧💭₊˚ෆ
' bonnets '

( 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 — 𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 )

❝ 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚,
𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ❞

𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 + 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙈

Tianna and Oakley laughed as they ran into his hotel room, Oakley's hands immediately latching onto her waist as she shut the door and he immediately slammed her onto the door.

Tianna's hands went up to Oakley's jaw as she pulled him into a kiss, the kiss was needy and passionate yet it only lasted a few seconds before Oakley left kisses along her neck.

Tianna let out a soft moan, letting him know he had found her sweet spot.

Oakley began to suck and nip on her sweet spot while Tianna was grinding against his crotch.

Suddenly a knock was heard at the door. Madeline. Her british accent could be spotted from a mile away and Tianna let out a fustrated groan while Oakley ushered her into the bathroom before he opened the door.

Tianna leant against the door, listening in on their conversation closely.

"Hey." Madeline said softly as she let herself in, "Wassup."

"Where's Tianna?" Madeline asked as she briefly scanned the room, "My driver took her home."

"I don't think we should hang out with her." Madeline admitted as she folded her arm's and leaned back on the door. The same door Oakley had Tianna pressed up against a few seconds ago.

"Not now, Mads." Oakley shook his head, knowing where this was gonna go, "But she's an addict and you remember how bad she hurt you, right?"

"I do remember." Oakley began, "But it was understandable when she ended thing's with me. I had it coming."

"Just, keep your distance. I know she still has a crush on you." Madeline smiled sweetly as she got on her tip toes to press a kiss to Oakley's cheek before leaving.

As the door shut Tianna slowly left the bathroom, "I'm better now." She mumbled as she looked down to the floor, "Don't listen to her, Tianna. I know you're better and that's all that matter's." Oakley reassured as he brought her into a hug.

"Do you still love me?" Tianna asked, although it came out muffled with her haid against Oakley's chest.

"I never stopped loving you baby." He admitted, making Tianna grin.

"I'm gonna shower, wait for me yeah?" Cench pulled away from the hug and pecked the girls cheek before walking to the bathroom.

Tianna sighed as she flopped onto his hotel bed, still in her dress from the evening and her hair still out but her eyes felt so heavy she couldn't bring herself to get up and she soon fell asleep.

"Tianna." Cench softly spoke as he tapped the girl, who let out a hum.

"You didn't put your bonnet on, or change your clothes." Oakley reminded her and she groaned, "Don't care." She mumbled as she flipped over and continued to sleep.

Oakley chuckled and went to his suitcase, pulling out one of Tiannas old bonnet's that she would leave with Cee and a spare shirt.

He gently lifted Tianna's head and slid the bonnet over her hair, make her smile abit, "Arm's up." He instructed and Tianna lazily threw her arms up, to which Oakley pulled up her black dress and took a minute to unknowingly admire her body before sliding on his shirt.

"Good night Tianna." He whispered and climbed into bed next to her, Tianna didn't say anything, instead she rested her head on Oakley's chest and threw her leg over him, holding him tightly.

@queentianna just posted !

queentianna my man but not rlly my man 🤞🏽liked by eastee, lanabb, ashanti and 82 others

liked by eastee, lanabb, ashanti and 82 others

56 comments ;
oakley ❤️‍🔥
queentianna i told u too use a more discreet name.
oakley i did, when hav u ever seen me call myself oakley

user OMG IVE BEEN LET INTO TIANNAS SPAM
queentianna welcome to my sanctuary😌

user tianna what did we say about the white boys
queentianna its okay he's my bf but not actually my bf

user so i still have a shot
queentianna no you dont. hes still mine

lanadelpay THE DUO IS BACK TOGETHER
queentianna yknow it 🙄🤞🏽
ashyashanti smh why u hyping this up..
oakley ouch. 🤕

@princesstianna just updated her story !