nine

POISON | 009
༘⋆🌷🫧💭₊˚ෆ
' i love you '

⏪︎ || ⏩︎( 𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘣 — 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘻 )

⏪︎ || ⏩︎
( 𝘳𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘣 — 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘻 )

❝ 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲,
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ❞

𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 + 𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙀

"Mads you gotta take that post down right now." Oaklet said sternly to her over the phone, "Everyone is hating on Tianna."

"What about me, Oakley." She cried out and Tianna cringed, "Do I need to knock some sense into her right now?"

Oakley shook his head at Tianna with a grin on his face as he walked out of his room, leaving Tianna behind while he listened to Madeline vent.

"Aight." Oakley kept repeating as Madeline vented, "Listen, we can still be friends but don't pull no bullshit like that again. Tianna's the one for me and soon you'll find someone for you, I promise you're a lovely girl."

"You guys are still friends?" Tianna scrunched her nose in disgust and Oakley chuckled as he sat down on his gaming chair then bringing Tianna to sit on his lap.

"It'll be fine. You know I'm yours and only yours." He reassured as he peppered kisses all over her face.

"Can I kiss you?" Tianna asked quietly and Oakley shook his head, "Nope." He replied, popping the p.

"Why not!" Tianna complained as he went to turn on his playstation and opened fifa, "I should be able to kiss my almost boyfriend."

"Jesus." Oakley muttered underneath his breath and Tianna furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "What's your issue?"

"You're just spoiled." He teased as he ran his hands up and down her thighs, "I just know what I want." Tianna huffed as she crossed her arms and flopped back on Cench.

"When you going back to the uk?" Tianna changed the topic after a few minutes and unlocked her phone, going through instagram while he spoke, "In like six day's." He responded bluntly as he focused on his game making Tianna's jaw drop, "So soon?" She furrowed her eyebrows, "I'll have to fly out to see you when I'm back from Brazil."

ᴛɪᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴏᴇ 😫🦋

ꜱʜᴀɴᴛɪɪ💐💝
who's tryna go out🥳🥳

ʟᴀɴᴀ❤️‍🔥
ashanti watch ur mouth

ᴛᴛ 💚👑
im sitting on my mans lap
and im really comfy so idk..
disliked by ashantii💐💝