eight

POISON | 008
༘⋆🌷🫧💭₊˚ෆ
' tiffany and co '

⏪︎ || ⏩︎( 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 — 𝘥𝘢𝘷𝘦 )

⏪︎ || ⏩︎
( 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 — 𝘥𝘢𝘷𝘦 )

❝ 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨
𝙗𝙖𝙜'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙗𝙪𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 ❞

𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 + 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙈

Tianna smiled as she saw Oakley's car pull up infront of her building, the brunette rushed to pour more food in Kiki's food bowl and kissed her goodbye before walking out of the new penthouse, her heels clicking against the floor.

"Hey baby." Tianna blushed at the nickname as she sat down, "Hey." she replied

"You wanna go shopping? We still have two hours before shop's close and then we can get some food." Oakley asked and Tianna's eyes lit up at the mention of shopping, "Of course I wanna go shopping!"

"Then let's go." He chuckled as he moved his hand to her thigh while he began driving.

It's only about a twenty minute drive from the penthouse to the mall so they got there soon enough.

"The new place look's nice." Oakley complimented as we walked into the mall, "Thanks. I really love it."

"Where do you wanna go first?" He asked as he grabbed her hand, looking around at all the stores available.

"Tiffany!" Tianna grinned as she pointed at the blue sign hanging over the store, "Aight." He nodded and they began walking over.

We got in the shop and began looking around, when two things caught her eye, a bracelet and the classic Tiffany and Co necklace in silver.

"I've got this one in rose gold, do you think I should get it in silver?" Tianna pointed at the necklace and Oakley shrugged, "If you like it."

"Can we get this necklace and this bracelet please?" Tianna politely asked the worker who nodded and unlocked the case, pulling out the jewellery and letting Tianna hold it.

"These pieces are carefully made, you see. The bracelet is encrusted in diamonds whereas the necklace can come in a matching set with earrings, if you're interested in that." The worker offered and Tianna looked at Oakley, who was already looking at her.

"You want it?" He asked and the girl nodded eagerly, "Yeah we'll get them." Oakley spoke for her, "Great! Follow me!" The worker walked over to the earring section, where Tianna laid eyes on the most stunning earrings ever.

"Cee! I love those!" She pointed at some drop pearl earrings, it was a Tiffany and Co signature.

"Yeah, you're trippin' ,it's two bag's, T." Oakley whispered to the girl so that the worker couldn't hear.