seven

POISON | 007
༘⋆🌷🫧💭₊˚ෆ
' kisses '

⏪︎ || ⏩︎( 𝘮𝘳𝘴 — 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘦𝘦 )

⏪︎ || ⏩︎
( 𝘮𝘳𝘴 — 𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘦𝘦 )

❝ 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙙
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 ❞

𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀

It was the next morning and Tianna sighed as she felt someone move from underneath her, "Oakley where are you going?" She mumbled as she tried to pull him back, "I'm going to order some breakfast. I'll be right back." Oakley whispered as he pecked her cheek and made his way over to the phone, pressing a few buttons and bringing the phone to his ear.

Tianna slowly opened her eyes, "Shit, I forgot to put my bonnet on." Tianna whined as she went up to touch her hair, feeling satin instead.

"I put it on for you." Oakley said before the person on the other end of the phone started talking, "Yeah can I get-"

Tianna quickly stopped listening as she admired the boy, 'Did he really put my bonnet on for me?' She thought to herself, making her overthink it quickly, 'How come he had one? This better not be no sluts bonnet.'

When Oakley put the phone down he turned to Tianna, who was now sitting on her knees with her eyes narrowed, "Whose bonnet is this?"

"It's yours." Oakley shrugged as he admired Tianna, the way she looked in his t-shirt and panties with no makeup on drove him crazy and he felt his joggers tighten, "Why would this be my bonnet? We haven't hung out in a year."

"I bring it everywhere with me, I was just hopeing I'd find you again." Oakley nervously tried to avoid eye contact while telling the embarrassing story.

"Aww Oakley!" Tianna cooed as she got up and ran to hug the boy, "You're so sweet." Tianna grinned as she tried to kiss the boy.

This idiot swerved.

"Not yet." Oakley laughed and Tianna pouted, "Why not." She whined.

"Because I want to make sure this is genuine before moving forward with our relationship. I don't wanna rush into anything."

"Se você quer foder outras mulheres então diga." Tianna mumbled underneath her breath as she rolled her eyes and walked away, taking of her shirt as she began rummaging through Oakley's suitcasd.

"What did you say? You know I hate it when you start speaking portugese." Oakley came behind the girl, peering over her shoulder.

"I'm gonna go shower." Tianna briefly explained as she tried to understand everything Oakley just said, "Sempre fodendo as coisas. Se ele quiser transar com outras mulheres, observe-me procurar um homem de verdade." She continued to mumble, thinking about someone she could talk to in order to make him jealous.

Tianna ignored whatever he had to say as she walked into the bathroom, stripping naked.

She turned on the shower and got in, washing her body before standing still for a few minutes as she felt someone standing behind her, "Senhor por favor me dê forças." She breathed out and Oakley chuckled

"What's wrong?" Oakley asked as he ran his fingers through the girl's braids.

"Nothing." Tianna bluntly responded, "If you're stressed out, I can always help you out." He cooed and Tianna smirked as she turned around the boy, "Really?"

"Of course."

Tianna ran her fingers down his chest and inched closer to his v-line, "I know what could help." She smiled as she got on her knees, watching as Oakley grew harder than he already was.

She began to stroke his cock lightly, watching as Oakley threw his head back, "Too bad you're not getting anything." She grinned as she got up and left the shower, "I need you to drive me home so I can change!" Tianna let him know before leaving the bathroom.

Tianna hummed in satisfaction and she pulled on one of Oakley's black nike tech's, after a few minutes Oakley came out, with an annoyed look on his face.

"So you're just gonna leave me like that?" He shook his head as he asked, "So we can hook up but not kiss. If we can't kiss then no sex." Tianna looked at the boy with a confused look as she picked up her phone and distracted herself while Oakley got changed.

"Let's go." He spoke up and tilted his head in the direction of the door, Tianna picked up her phone and walked out while Oakley held the door open for her, leaving her bag and dress behind.

"Tianna?" She heard an feminine english accent calling her name and when she turned to see who it was she saw Madeline, "Oh hey!" She smiled awkwardly as Madeline approached her and Cee came out behind Tianna, holding her hand.

"What's going on with you two?" She asked as she eyed their interlocked hands.

"Nothing, just leaving." Tianna said before Oakley could say anything.

"Oh alright, I'll see you guys later." Madeline sweetly smiled before moving towards Oakley and going on her tiptoes to press a kiss to his lips.

Tianna felt her stomach drop while she tried to compose herself and smile, but shit, if Tianna weren't famous she would've swung immediately.

"Bye." Tianna smiled and walked out of the hotel, not bothering to wait for Cench.

As they got into the car Oakley immediately began apologising, "Tianna I had no idea she would do that, I'm so sorry."

Tianna stayed silent while she stared down at her lap, fiddling with her nails.

'Is now the moment to protect my peace?' She mentally asked herself and Oakley kissed his teeth as he continued speaking, "You know my heart belongs to you, let me prove it to you by taking you out tonight. I'll pick you up soon."