four

POISON | 004
⋆🌷🫧💭˚
' without me '

⏪︎ || ⏩︎( 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 — 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘻 )

⏪︎ || ⏩︎
( 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 — 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘻 )

❝ 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮,
𝙞'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 ❞

𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 + 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙈
𝙏𝙒 ; 𝙎𝙐𝘽𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝘼𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙀

Tianna grinned as she stepped back into her penthouse for the first time in six month's.

"Kiki?" She called out and her kitten immediately came running to Tianna, "Oh Kiki, my baby!" Tianna cooed as she scooped the kitten into her arms, "She really missed you while you were gone." Brent chuckled and Tianna sighed, "Well mommy's back for good now."

If you're wondering where she went. She went to rehab. After a chaotic relapse noone could do anything to help her, she didn't want to be helped. So one day Ashanti and Solana had enough of her bad way's and checked her into rehab. At first she hated their guts for it, but over time she realised they just wanted what was best for her .

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

"Where the fuck are you taking me?" Tianna asked the girls, her pupil's had shrunk and every word she said came out with spite.

"Tianna please, it's for your best." Ashanti spoke through tear's, avoiding eye contact, "You're a slut, Ashanti. You sleep with every guy you can to make you happy and I don't say a word. But when I do this because it make's me happy you're taking me to some shitty place."

"Tianna." Solána warned and Tianna just laughed at her, "Stop acting like your so big and mighty, Solána. I'm sorry but you're so fucking boring. You're the most boring person I've ever met."

"Tianna stop!" Ashanti cried out and Tianna leaned back on her seat, a smirk of satisfaction on her face.

That's the thing with addict's. They'll hurt anything and anyone to get their way, manipulation is quick to become their best friend.

"Tianna, it's for the best. Even Brent can't do this anymore and you're gonna ruin your career if you do any more drug's. You've already overdosed once, we can't let you destroy your life."