eleven

POISON | 011
⋆ 🌷🫧💭₊˚ෆ ˚
' apple pay '

POISON | 011⋆ 🌷🫧💭₊˚ෆ ˚' apple pay '

⏪︎ || ⏩︎
( 𝘣.𝘦.𝘥 —𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘴 )

❝ 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 ❞

𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 + 𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙀

Kenza sighed as she lay on Oakley's shirtless chest, "Baby." She whined as she tried to inch her hands further down his chest, heading towards his v-line.

"Nah, Kenza, we just here to chill." Oakley reminded the girl who let out a dramatic sigh, "What happened with Tianna?" She asked immediately as she sat up, looking at the boy annoyed.

"Nothing, now come back n cuddle." Oakley rolled his eyes and Kenza shook her head, "What happened?"

"She's just moving brazy with some guy's in Brazil. It's whatever though since we not dating."

Kenza hummed as she leant her head back on his chest.

@6kenza just added to her story!

"Oakley what the fuck are you doing with Kenza?" Tianna immediately asked as Oakley brought the phone up to his ear, "I'm just hanging out with her

"Oakley what the fuck are you doing with Kenza?" Tianna immediately asked as Oakley brought the phone up to his ear, "I'm just hanging out with her." He casually shrugged and Tianna let out a groan , "Don't let me fuck both you and her up beca- Nevermind, you know what? Don't worry about it. Have fun." She spoke on a shaky voice, clearly on the verge of tears and Oakley wanted nothing more than to hug the girl but he still had to keep his cold exterior, "Aight. Bye."

Tianna hung up and strolled into the kitchen where Ms. Hill was cooking with Adriana's child, Caterina, sitting on the counter.

"What happened?" Ms. Hill asked as she stirred the bowl, not even bothering to look up at Tianna, "He's trying to make me jealous with his ex ... and it's working." Tianna scooped Caterina into her arms as she tried to blink back the tears that were threatening to spill.

"Tianna." Ms. Hill chuckled before continuing, "You've had a crush on eachother since you were fifteen and still living with me."

"And?" Tianna furrowed her eyebrows, "He can't leave you for no ex. You'll always be in his heart. Call him."

"Okay." Tianna let out a dramatic sigh as she left the kitchen and picked up the phone, dialling Oakley's number again.

After a few rings she heard Oakley's voice on the other end of the phone, "What?" He harshly asked

"Watch your tone, I'm just tryna speak to you." Tianna's narrowed her eyes and soon a female voice began to yell over the phone, "He's with me so you can hang up!"

Tianna didn't say anything, she stared at her phone in shock for a few seconds before hanging up.

She let out a fustrated groan as she threw her phone across the room, "Fuck that." She muttered as she paced around the room, conflicted on what to do next. It was hard to do much when you were halfway across the world.

Meanwhile Oakley was pacing around Kenza's room, "What if she hates me?" He panicked, conflicted on what to do next.

"It doesn't matter right now. Just come to bed, I can ease your mind." She grinned as she got on her knee's and tied her head up.

"Shut up Kenza. I told you I'm not doing any of that." Cench kissed his teeth as he put on his shirt and shoes and walked out without a word. Once he got out Oakley rushed to text Tianna, trying to explain everything.

ᴄᴇɴᴄʜ🩶

ᴄᴇɴᴄʜ🩶
baby please

ᴄᴇɴᴄʜ🩶
i promise i werent doin nun bad

ᴛᴛ 💚👑
alright

ᴄᴇɴᴄʜ🩶
kenza was jus movin brazy but i
promise im all yours

ᴛᴛ 💚👑
ur not gonna hang out w her anymore
right?

ᴄᴇɴᴄʜ🩶
yhyh ofc

ᴄᴇɴᴄʜ🩶
i want u and only u

ᴄᴇɴᴄʜ🩶
i love you

ᴛᴛ 💚👑
love you too

ᴄᴇɴᴄʜ🩶
dont do that to me princess

ᴄᴇɴᴄʜ🩶
— sent $150 via applepay

ᴄᴇɴᴄʜ🩶
i love you

ᴛᴛ 💚👑
i love you too

ᴄᴇɴᴄʜ🩶
speak to u soon ♥️
— read two minutes ago