five

POISON | 005
༘⋆🌷🫧💭₊˚ෆ
' you '

⏪︎ || ⏩︎( 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 — 𝘴𝘻𝘢 )

⏪︎ || ⏩︎
( 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴𝘻𝘢 )

❝ 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖 ❞

𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀

"Tianna! It is so great to see you again for the first time after your break!" The interviewer smiled at the girl, who was clearly excited.

"Thank you! What better way to make a comeback than the grammy's am I right?"

"Can we get a fit check?" She asked Tianna, who backed up, "Of course! My dress is custom made by Prada, heel's are from dior, all my jewellery is from either Tiffany or Pandora and my bag is from Prada aswell."

"Well if there was an award for best dressed, you'd definitely win." The interviewer joked, making Tianna laugh.

"So can we expect any performances or awards from you tonight?" The interviewer asked, "Yes, I'm performing two of my favourite songs from my upcoming album The miseducation of Ms.Lauryn Hill."

"Are you expecting to win any awards tonight?" She asked and before Tianna could respond someone caught her eyes from across the red carpet, he was in a tracksuit like always.

Instinctively she walked over to him, a wide smile spread on his face when he saw her walking over in the corner of his eye, "Look who it is." He chuckled and she lifted her dress slightly as she jogged up to him, "Oakley."

She immediately engulfed him into a hug, missing his warm embrace, "Tianna." He mocked.

"How've you been sweetheart?" He asked as the paparazzi snapped a million photo's, "We can talk about that when there aren't infront of thousands of camera's." She bit her lip nervously.

They continued to walk down the carpet, "Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight by the way?" Cench whispered into her ear, "Stop. I swear your date is inside." Tianna chuckled as they both posed for the camera, "She's my date but not cause I like her. Who's your date then?" Cench asked as they walked into the venue, "Brent." Tianna grinned as she saw her older brother waving at her, calling her to come sit down.

"I need to go but I'll see you later, good luck tonight." Tianna pressed a kiss to the boy's cheek before walking off, while she made her way over to Brent she walked past Oakley's table, where Madeline Argy was sitting with all of Oakley's family.

"Tianna!" Oakley's mum, Lauren, called for her while she tried to walk past with her head down, "Lauren." Tianna smiled through gritted teeth.

"How've you been, pet? I haven't seen you in a year!" Lauren got up to hug the girl, "I've been good. Just...y'know.." Tianna stuttered, she couldn't tell Oakley's mum that she had been spending the past few months in rehab and only just got out.