Chapter 46

October 2018

October 2018

The warmth of Bucky's body pulling away from me caused me to stir awake. I groaned in protest, not wanting him to leave. I wrapped my arms around him tighter and hooked my leg over his hip. I could feel him smiling against my temple.

"I have to get up."

I mumbled a quick no and rolled over so I was laying on top of him. I felt his chest rumble as he laughed. His vibranium hand cupped my ass before he slapped it playfully.

"I want cuddles from my husband on our anniversary."

"Well I can't say no to that." Bucky kissed the top of my head. "Happy Anniversary sweet girl."

"Happy Anniversary." I hugged his body a little tighter.

"We can lay here for a few more minutes then I have to get up. I need to get things ready for today."

He told me two weeks ago he had something planned for us. I tried to persuade him to tell me what it was but that didn't work. Usually throwing my tits in his face does the trick but he didn't give in.

Let's try one more time.

I finally opened my eyes and moved my face slightly so I could look at him. "What exactly are we doing?"

"You'll find out later."

I sat up, moving my legs to straddle his waist. I placed my hands on either side of his head, leaning forward so my naked chest was right in his face. I saw his eyes darken a bit when he glanced at them. Bucky licked his lips before his eyes met mine.

"It's not going to work."

I huffed, shifting my body down so I could lay back on Bucky's chest. "You're so mean."

He ran his hand up and down my back, not responding.

"Can you at least tell me what I should wear?"

"Nat and Wanda will be by in a little bit to help you. I asked them to bring you breakfast too."

"What kind of breakfast?"

"Pancakes and fruit."

I smiled. "Sounds great."

We laid there a few more minutes like Bucky promised before he finally got up. I must have fallen asleep while he was in the shower because the next thing I knew I was being pulled from a dream by the sound of a knock on the door.

I groaned, mumbling into the pillow. "Go away."

I heard giggles from the hallway and knew it was Wanda and Nat. I opened one eye when they opened the door.

"Get your lazy ass up."

I jumped up when I felt someone slap my ass. Natasha stood there smirking before she walked to my dresser, grabbing a shirt. She threw it at me and my face turned red when I realized I was only in underwear. Wanda placed a tray of food on my lap before her and Nat crawled into bed beside me.