Chapter 43

September 2018

September 2018

"Sweetheart."

"Baby."

"Sweet girl."

I groaned, turning my head in the other direction.

"Are you awake?"

"No. Now shut the hell up." I mumbled into the pillow.

Bucky chuckled and placed kisses along my shoulder and down my spine. I bit my lip to suppress a moan. I turned on my side to face him, slowly opening my eyes.

"You should know by now that I need my sleep."

He smiled, scrunching his nose. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning."

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his body. A shiver ran down my spine when I felt his fingers run across my back.

"Did you have fun with the girls last night?"

"Yes it was so much fun."

"Good." Bucky kissed the top of my head. "How many guys hit on you?"

I sighed, closing my eyes. Many guys came up to us last night but we didn't talk to any of them. Wanda would subtly use her magic and they would turn away and go about their night. "I don't know but they were taken care of. I didn't talk to any of them."

"Okay."

I frowned, lifting my head to look him in the eyes. "That's all you have to say?"

Bucky raised an eyebrow with an amused smile on his face.

"What have you done with my husband?"

"I'm right here." He pecked my lips. "I'll take out my anger on a punching bag later."

I chuckled as I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, pulling him into a sweet kiss. It started out slow but quickly turned into a heated make out session. The ringing of my phone caused us to pull apart but Bucky continued to press his lips against the skin of my neck down to the valley of my breasts. I rolled onto my back and reached for my phone and saw Peter's name.

"Baby I need to take this."

He stopped moving his lips and rested his chin on my chest, not taking his eyes off of me. I brought the phone to my ear with a smile on my face.

"Hi Pete."

Bucky rolled his eyes, mouthing the words hi Pete in a mocking way. I narrowed my eyes at him and flicked his forehead.

"Yeah of course. What time will you be coming by?"

He whined, rolling his body off of me.

"Okay I'll see you in an hour. Bye kid."