27 FEBRUARY, 2019

The days passed, and we talked every day. She told me everything about herself. Everyone at college began to think that we had a relationship, but it wasn't true. We were just good friends. She doesn't have any friends either, and I don't want to have any friends either. Her crush Alex still doesn't show any attraction to her, but I feel like she doesn't care about him now. Today Emma is having a house party, and she invited me and Bella. She invited Bella first and told her to invite me. She didn't confess to me that she had a crush on me. Bella told me before our date. I don't think a popular university girl would have a crush on me.

Bella told me that she'd meet me at the party. The party starts at 8 p.m., and I thought 9 p.m. would be a good time to go because everyone would be there and I could sit quietly in the corner without being noticed by anyone. I've never been to a party before. It's my first time, and I don't want anyone there to

notice me. When I got home, my parents weren't there because they were on vacation and would be back in a few hours. I opened the closet and stared at my clothes because they were all casual and formal. I don't have anything to wear to the party, so I decided to buy a party outfit.

I took the keys to my dad's favourite motorcycle. Harley-Davidson VRSC, 2001 model: This is a super cool motorcycle with great features, classy looks, and high speed. I opened the garage and took off the cover.

"My dad never let me ride this motorcycle, but today is the day I ride this beast.

The engine noise was so loud, and the motorcycle was comfortable. The condition of the motorcycle was new as hell. I came out of the garage, locked the house, started the motorcycle, and rode off.

I parked my motorcycle in front of a shop. That's where I bought most of my clothes, and the owner knew me. When I entered the shop, the owner wasn't there, so I just picked out clothes. It only took me 10 minutes to pick out the clothes. A grey t-shirt with cool doodles on it and black baggy trousers were the only things I bought. I paid at the register and left the shop. It was almost 8 o'clock, so I started the bike and rode home.

I ran to my room, threw the bag of new clothes on the bed, and started to undress. It took me 5 minutes to get dressed. I had forgotten to clean my shoes, so I took my old socks and started cleaning them. They looked so dirty because they were white. I don't know who will notice my shoes at the party, but to my own satisfaction, I cleaned them. So I was ready with my grey t-shirt, black baggies, white shoes, and a few accessories, like rings and pendants. When I left my room, I took my jacket with me, like last time, because the night was very cold. My mother was watching TV in the living room.

"Are you going to a party, Liam?" asked Mom.

"Yes, I'll be back soon."

"Don't worry, have fun, and take the bike; your father won't notice."

"Thanks mom, bye."

I opened the garage door and pushed the bike forward with the help of my legs so my dad wouldn't wake up to the sound of the bike. After walking a little distance from my house, I started the bike and rode straight to Emma's house. I already knew where her house was. The streets were almost silent, only a few people were on the street, and people were also walking silently. Emma's house was near my house; it took me only 10 minutes to reach it.

I parked my bike outside where all the other cars and bikes were parked. The music was so loud that I could hear it clearly from their lawn. There was dancing and drinking everywhere. I entered the party and saw Alex dancing with a girl; maybe she was her friend. The pool was filled with hoses and floating beer cans. The main door of the house was locked. Everyone must enter from the back, where the party is held. I entered the room where so many people were sitting. They were from my college, but I didn't know any of them, so I just ignored them and sat on a chair in the corner of the room.