11 FEBRUARY, 2019

I was sitting in my class, listening to a lecture, and staring at the corner of the blackboard. February 11, 2019 was the date. I was just sitting in class bored, and then I saw someone crawl up to the gate of our class. BELLA She crawled up to our class. She entered the class when the professor was busy, and she crawled up to me. I couldn't understand why she was moving towards me.

Now she was under my bench and had started looking in her pockets for something. It was a piece of paper... She put the piece under the bench and ran to the last bench in line.

I picked up the piece of paper and began to read it.

                                                 Meet me in the cafeteria after class !!!

Bella... She's 20 years old, and I met her in my second year of law college. We're studying law in NYC. I first noticed her in class when she started arguing with the professor.

After class, I went to the cafeteria. She was sitting there eating lunch. When I walked up to her, she saw me and waved at me with a big smile on her face. I didn't know how to react, so I waved to her as well and smiled. I sat down next to her, and she offered me a sandwich, but I declined because I don't eat cucumber.

Then she said, "I'm getting to the point; I need your help. I've got a crush on Alex, and when I proposed to him, he turned me down for another girl.''

I listened to her and asked, ''How can I help you?''

Bella explained, ''Alex has a crush on Emma, and Emma has a crush on you, so I want to show Alex that the girl he wants has a crush on my boyfriend. It's that simple."

"So you want me to act as your boyfriend?"

"Yes

I didn't think it was that bad, so I told her, "I'll tell you after I talk to my friends about it."

Um, actually, I don't have any friends. I don't like to talk to people. I only have a few teammates and they're all busy on the next vacation because it's Valentine's Day.

A DUMB day for some DUMB couples. I don't like that day, but since I've nothing to do that day, I'll go with her. Maybe God wants me to help her.

In the evening, when I came back from basketball practice, I was tired. I looked at my phone, and there were so many messages from an unknown number.

It's Bella's number. She asked me if I was going, and I said yes Because All my teammates were going with their girlfriends, and I'm going to be bored, so that was a good way to at least do something during the vacations instead of sitting at home.

I think she was excited after she received my text message because she replied faster and faster and started using emojis after each message. Then she texted me all the details, like where we'd meet at our college's bus stop and what time we'd meet. She told me to meet her at 11 o'clock.

She also told me to bring her chocolates and flowers because she wants this fake date to look real. She wants me to wear a shirt and pants, so it looks formal. She wants everything to look perfect and romantic, so her crush will get jealous.

It'll be the first time I go out with someone, especially a girl. I'm nervous and don't know how to act, but let's see what happens on my first date, or I'll say......

         ...My first fake date.