Chapter 3

Lila couldn't hold conscious thought for more than a second. Her body floated, orgasm after orgasm, as the Alpha played her body like he was born to worship her. She put her thighs on his shoulders, pulling him in closer. He purred in approval against her and another orgasm exploded through her. Come and slick soaked his face, his chest, his clothes, even the bed beneath her, but she couldn't feel one ounce of shame. In fact, her Omega preened seeing and scenting her arousal all over this Alpha.

She couldn't take one more orgasm or she would combust. She lurched off the bed, tugging him to a standing position. Dropping to her knees, she undid the buckle of his pants and pulled them down. He stepped out of them, stroking himself once, then twice and her eyes narrowed on this bead of precum on the tip. She leaned in and licked, locking eyes with the Alpha above her. He groaned, but never tore his eyes from hers. His pupils were blown and staring at her like she was the most precious thing on this Earth. It unnerved her and she broke the connection, concentrating her full attention on bringing this Alpha to his knees.

She started slowly, building the intensity. She didn't look back up at him until she felt him begin to quiver beneath her. What she saw shook her. His eyes were closed, framed by thick lashes, and his beautiful face beamed with pure ecstasy, She'd never seen such perfection, a reaction that she had produced. It made her feel powerful. Her Omega purred and urged her to go faster, to bring him closer to the edge, to taste him. Just when she felt his knot begin to swell at his base, he pulled back with a low growl.

" I told you I would knot you, Omega," He said, discarding his ruined shirt.

His pupils completely swallowed any color in his eyes and Lila assumed hers resembled his. She scrambled back onto the bed, keeping the Alpha's body in her sight. He prowled forward his intent very clear and she couldn't wait until he delivered on every one of his promises. Her gaze continued to snag on his muscles as she perused his form. Her stomach tightened as she imagined those powerful arms holding her, while she sat in his lap, locked on his knot with his mouth on her gland.

"Yesss, Alpha, knot me, " She hissed, hardly recognizing her own voice.

He crawled over her, just hovering above her body. He leaned down and with excruciating softness, kissed her. She tried to take control of the kiss, to push him faster, harder, to give her what she needed. Yet, his pace never wavered and the pressure against her lips was never more than a whisper.

"Alpha," She whined, attempting to push her body up against his.

He pushed down on her hips with his and her eyes rolled back at the sensation of his cock against her entrance.

"Patience, my Omega, patience, " He spoke against her skin, as he began to trail kisses down her neck.

His. Oh, how her insides sparked at his claim of her. That she could be tied to this Alpha, to be his mate.

A sliver of consciousness threatened to trickle in, but her Omega forced her to ignore it. How could she think of anything, but the man before her. Their arousal mixed in the air and she swore it was her new favorite scent.

His tongue dipped between her breasts and a needy moan escaped her. Her breath came in pants and she felt on the cusp of another orgasm. The velvety texture of his tongue against her hard nipple almost undid her, his torturous pace fanned the flames which were climbing to new heights within her, and then he sucked the bud into his mouth. His cock twitched against her core. An orgasm rocked her with such force it bowed her spine off the mattress and pulled a scream from her throat.

"That's it, scream for me." He murmured against her breast.

Once she came down from her high, she looked down at him to see him peering up at her. A slow smile spread across his face.

"Are you ready for me yet, beautiful?" He punctuated his question with another kiss on her breast and another gush of slick poured from her.

"Yes.Please." She answered, her voice hoarse.

He chuckled but lifted up onto his knees to line himself up to her entrance. Ever so slowly the pressure increased, she could feel herself stretching to handle his size. He stopped as her pussy began to quiver around him, giving her time to adjust before pushing forward again. The wait was agony, but once he was fully seated she couldn't remember a time that she had felt more complete.

"Fuck me, Alpha," Her Omega growled, wild and feral.

He drew himself out slowly and thrust back in, sending shocks of pleasure throughout her body. Then he did it again, and again until all that consumed her thoughts was having him lodged as far inside of her as she could have him. She could envision how tight his knot would hold her, how it would stretch her as it inflated, and how full she would feel with his cum. Something like fear twinged in the recesses of her mind, but she ignored it. She raised her legs and spread them around his hips to allow him better access. The Alpha groaned as he began to fuck her in earnest.

"Gonna knot you so good, Omega." He said, the sounds of the coupling filling the small space.

Another twinge of consciousness pulled her from the pleasure, but she annoyingly ignored it again. The Alpha loomed over her, grabbing her hips and accentuating his thrusts with gentle pressure from his hands. She tried to match his momentum with her own, but her arms lacked the strength to support her for long.

He pulled her arm above her head pinning it with his massive hand. She flinched only slightly at the movement, trying to stay locked in the pleasure, but as he grabbed her other arm to secure it in his grip, she began to panic. Her heart thundered in her chest and the Alpha above her lowered his body against her, trapping her beneath him. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't breathe. Hands and limbs secured every one of her defenses and her lungs burned as they tried to inhale. She bucked beneath him as she came to full consciousness, full of fight and flight simultaneously. The Alpha had stilled, eyeing her warily, but he did not release her. Finally, her Omega and herself were in alignment. A growl spilled from her throat, the voraciousness surprising even her.

"You will not cage us, Alpha."

Whether he was shocked by her growl or by her anger, he pulled out and backed away. Lila jumped into action grabbing clothes and her bag of precious jewels. How was she going to get the smell off of her? The sheer horror of what she had done, what her Omega insisted upon hit her. She felt betrayed by her own dynamic, by her own body and how it had responded to this Alpha. Not to her mate, but to this Alpha! What did that mean? Her thoughts continued to spiral and as soon as she was dressed, she lurched for the door. Wrenching it open she was halfway through when a hand gripped her arm. She turned on the Alpha and snarled: "Release me!"

The Alpha frowned, confusion masking his beautiful face. She felt a pang of guilt shoot through her chest. This was a mistake, but one he didn't realize. It was all on her. It was her fault. He let go of her arm.

"Omega," He said the timber of his voice rumbling with the unsaid command to stay.

She looked into his eyes. They were blue, so blue they reminded her of the sea from far away where they had taken the children on a getaway before Delza had fallen ill. She imagined she could be swallowed up into their depths, to drown in them. She jolted.

"I have to go," She said, knowing it explained nothing, that there was nothing she could say.

She clutched her bag to her chest and ran.