41. First Breakfast

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung......" I said his name but he was blankly doodling on the same sheet of paper from past half hour.

He didn't hear me. I got up from my seat and approached him. I gently place my hand on his jaw and he flinched. "Hyung...."

"Taehyung what is it you seem distracted."

"I uhm.... No nothing. I am okay" he smiled.

"I know you are not." I settled on my knees infront of him. Love holds a great power, when you love someone you don't mind to pull down your pride for them. In contrast, you feel honored to be lowered than them.

"It's just I am little under the weather. Don't worry, I'll be okay." he said placing his hands on mine.

I checked his temperature, it was normal, "We should go see a doctor Tae, why didn't you tell me."

"It's nothing to worry about. I just need some rest I guess." he said looking away.

"You sure?"

"Yes, hyung. I should just um... go back home and rest for a bit. Also, I have to look into the preparations of party."

"Don't tire yourself with it. Misun will handle it alright." I assured him.

"Yes, I know. It'll be better if I just check them. Don't wanna compromise on my husband's name." he rested his forehead against mine.

"Your health is far more important than my name."

"I am healthy, it's just tiredness."

"Did I go rough on you last night? I am sorry."

He hit my chest looking away, "It's not that hyung." I chuckled how pink hue adorned his cheeks.

"I love you Tae. No matter what I love you." I smiled.

He looked at me thinking about something, "Is it a promise that you love me no matter what?"

"It is a promise, I'll love you no matter what." I smiled.

"I love you too. Thank---- Oh nothing, I should get going."

I laughed, "Alright, give me a call when you get home."

"I'll stop by Jin Hyung's to see about catering and all. Be on time for dinner. Don't you dare get late."

"Alright my love." I raised my both hands in the air submitting. Taehyung can be scary sometimes when it comes to my health and meals.

-----------------------------------------------

Kim Taehyung

Since morning Namjoon has been on my mind. I had itchy feeling about him, the day I saw him first. I know he was cunning, tenfold a then Jungkook can ever be. However, I won't allow anyone to stand between me and my purpose. Not when I am so close.

"Hello, did you talk to him?" I asked.

"Yes, I did. It is all covered. Don't worry."

"You are positive that we don't have any loose ends, on which he can pick?" I bit my lower lip.

"No, but still you need to be very careful Taehyung."  the voice warned me.

"I did how you instructed me to do it. Are you able to pick on something?" I asked.

"No, not yet everything seem normal. There is no suspicious activity. I hope you know well where to check first."

"Yes, I am on it. I want it as soon as possible. Given Namjoon is at my back." I sighed.

"Alright. Be safe, you know how dangerous it is."

"I have nothing to lose. Just take care of her if anything happens to me."

"Nothing will happen to you. You need to come out of it successfully and I wil take care of her don't worry."

"Is she doing okay?"

"Yes, she is fine. She just miss you. Asks me constantly when you will see her."

"I hope soon." I smiled weakly. "Alright Tae." the call ended.

I sighed making my way inside the cafe. "Seokjinnie..." I said gaining his attention he was cleaning the shelf.

"Taehyung.... What a surprise." he hurried towards me giving me a hug.

"You are being dramatic hyung. I informed you yesterday." I smiled.

"Alright you did. But I thought now that you live in a mansion with army of servants you will send one of them to check."

"And lose a chance to see my hyung.... Not a way." I smiled.

"How are you doing Taehyung? Are you okay?" he said with concern written allover his face.

"Yes, hyung. I am okay. Just someone is pissing me off so bad." I sighed.

"Who?"

"No one hyung just leave it." I don't want to stress him because he has already done alot for me. "So are you ready for tomorrow."

"Yes I am, I have already prepared menu see..........." he kept on telling me details of the event and all, this best thing about him getting all excited when it comes to food or his cafe.

Sometimes I think, if it wasn't for him, I don't know where I would have been by now. I owe him half of my life.

-------------------------------------—---

I hope you are liking it so far 😉😋

Love from my side 💜