Dancing in the rain

Start from the beginning

Khawbon Mein Aaya Karo
Nahi Chal Sakunga Tumhare Bina Main
Mera Tum Sahaara Bano

Ik Tumhein Chahne Ke Alawa
Aur Kuch Humse Hoga Nahi

Khwahish's heart fluttered at the sound of his voice and the sincerity in his eyes. She felt a rush of warmth and comfort being in his embrace, as if she belonged there.She smiled  his, voice soft and full of affection:

"Bol Do Na Zara

Dil Mein Jo Hai Chhipa
Main Kisi Se Kahunga Nahi
"

As they danced, their bodies moved in perfect harmony, and their hearts beat as one. The world seemed to disappear around them, leaving only the two of them and the magical moment they were sharing.
The last notes of the song echoed in the air, and Armaan and Khwahish remained locked in each other's embrace, their foreheads touching. As the rain began to pour heavily, Armaan and Khwahish found themselves caught in a magical moment, the droplets cascading around them like a shower of blessings. With their foreheads still touching, they both chuckled, feeling the pure joy of being together in that enchanted embrace.

The world around them faded away, leaving only the sound of the raindrops and the rhythm of their hearts. In that serene intimacy, they felt a connection that went beyond words, a connection that seemed to transcend time and space.

Armaan gently brushed a wet strand of hair away from Khwahish's face, his touch sending a shiver down her spine. Their eyes locked, and in that unspoken gaze, they understood each other's feelings without the need for words.

As the rain continued to pour, Armaan leaned in, placing a tender kiss on Khwahish's forehead. The gesture felt like a promise of a love that was meant to endure all storms and challenges that life may bring.

In that moment, the world seemed to revolve around them, as if the universe itself conspired to bring them together. The raindrops danced around them, celebrating their union as the most beautiful love story ever written.

The rain fell softly, casting a romantic aura over the city. In the midst of the downpour, Armaan and Khwahish found themselves seeking shelter at a cozy tapri (roadside tea stall). The aroma of freshly brewed chai filled the air, and the sound of raindrops provided a soothing melody.

Armaan and Khwahish exchanged knowing glances as they both ordered chai simultaneously. It was as if they were in sync with each other, their unspoken connection growing stronger with every passing day.

They took their cups and found a secluded spot under a nearby tree, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The raindrops gently tapped on the leaves above, creating a serene ambiance.

Armaan: (gazing at the cloudy sky) You know, usually the moon looks so beautiful, but tonight it's hiding behind the clouds.

Khwahish: (teasingly) Someone told me it's just a celestial body here only.

Armaan chuckled at Khwahish's playful remark. She always had a way of bringing lightheartedness to any situation.

Armaan: (smirking) I suppose I am, but I guess it's someone is changing my perspective.

Khwahish blushed at the compliment, feeling her heart flutter in response to his sweet words. They sipped their chai in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company and the natural beauty around them.

As the rain intensified, Khwahish felt a craving for something comforting and delicious. She couldn't resist ordering maggie, her guilty pleasure. But when she offered some to Armaan, he hesitated, mindful of its health implications.

Armaan: (politely declining) Thanks, Khwahish, but I'll pass on the maggie. It's not the healthiest option.

Khwahish: (playfully) Oh, come on! One bite won't hurt. Indulging once in a while won't kill you.

 Khwahish playfully took a spoonful of the steaming maggie and held it in front of Armaan's mouth. Armaan couldn't help but laugh at her persistence, and he gave in to her playful charm.

Armaan: (smiling) Alright, just one bite.

With the rain pouring down, Khwahish noticed Armaan's hair getting wet. She couldn't resist reaching out to fix it, running her fingers gently through his damp locks.

Khwahish: (softly) Let me fix your hair; you don't want to catch a cold.

Armaan's heart skipped a beat at her caring gesture. Her touch was tender and warm, leaving him feeling a sense of comfort he had never experienced before.

Armaan: (in a hushed voice) Thank you.

Khwahish: (smiling) It's the least I can do .

Heyy guys I hope you liked today's update , plzzzz support my book I'm a beginner in this field so plz tell my mistake of had done something wrong in any part of this book .

I'm eagerly waiting for your comments and votes and do suggest me if there's a need to editing....

Have a great day ahead

Be positive and spread love 

Eyes don't lieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara