Chapter 10: A Quick Break for Tea Time

Start from the beginning

Picking herself off the ground, Misako rubbed her butt as she turned and glared accusingly first at your bag then at you.
Misako: What the Hell!, what's in this thing?

Gulping nervously, you tried to remain calm and not look too suspicious as you mimed an indifferent shrug.

Y/n: Oh you know, textbooks and stuff.

Misako: It weighs like three hundred pounds!

Y/n: I know right, like what do the teacher expect us to do, carry them around all day?

Her eyes narrowed with suspicions and for a brief moment you worried that your perfect plan to blame the school wouldn't work, but luckily before Misako could think too long about it Kyoko was already off and walking you down the street and shouting for her to catch up.

Kyoko: Oh just pick it up Misako, don't be a wimp.

Misako: Ughh, fine!

After a moment of watching the two of you walk off, Misako let out a heavy sigh and cracked her knuckles before leaning down once more. Grunting, she heaved the obscenely heavy handbag up into her arms, groaning as the weight settled into her grip as she made to follow behind you and Kyoko. Meanwhile you were smuggling up closer to Kyoko's soft warm body as you smiled happily at yet another flawless deception.

With Kyoko supporting your tired body and Misako lugging your purse, plus the added benefit of actually knowing the right direction to go in, it wasn't long before the three of you found your way to the cafe Kyoko had spotted. Nestled between two larger shops and their flashing neon signs, it was a marvel that anyone could possibly see the small Victorian styled storefront and its sign which read "Home Maid Cafe." Not ones to bother sitting and pondering the seeming typo, the three of you wasted no time in stepping inside only to instantly freeze up.

The interior was your typical Victorian cafe, but what really caught your attentions were the server staff. Looking around, you saw many different pretty girls dressed in full on maid cosplay waiting on tables and dutifully serving various customers. Suddenly Re-energized, your eyes sparkled in excitement as you pulled yourself off of Kyoko's shoulders to stand beside a frozen stiff Misako.

Kyoko: This place is so . . .

Y/n: Awesome!

Not wasting a beat and ignoring the other two's mortified looks, you stepped forward and gleefully flagged down the nearest server, a cute blue haired girl whose generously curvy figure was tightly stuffed into a tastefully revealing maid uniform

Noticing you at the door, the bluenette gave her current patron a cutesy bow and began hustling over your direction. You couldn't help but give the cute waitress a dopey grin as she approached, and would have continued doing so if not for Kyoko's tugging on your arm as she frantically looked around hoping no one had spotted her here.