Redo of last chapter lol

Thank you for the inspiration @paperjammy19
:Third pov:

error glares at Fresh as he summons his strings and strings up Fresh, fresh our trashy protagonist is too busy simping to realize he got tied up "Are you just going to ignore me asshole?" fresh snaps out of his simping trance.
"o- sorry broski i just couldn't get over how beautiful you are"error blushed and scowled at fresh "the hell are you talking about, you 90s rainbow!" Fresh smiled smugly as he looked away dramatically.

"I just mean that I was captivated by your beauty is all broski!" That was a big word for fresh, 👏👏👏 Error was flabbergasted to say the least. First this 99s bitch somehow got in his white hell and now was flirting with him! Unbelievable. Though he definitely wasn't going to admit he was flustered. "How the hell did you get here!?" Our idiotic fresh chuckled, this was truly a dream come true for him.

"You wanna know how I got here?"

.

.

.

.

👁️👄👁️

.

.

.

.

Don't even worry about that bro-

Error was so close to killing this bitch, error sighed as he pulled up a glitchy window
"Whatcha lookin at hot stuff?" 😶😒 "None of your damn business" Error then proceeded to check fresh's stat window. "your a parasite??"
Fresh nodded "sure am broski"

error was... horrified, a parasite in his anti void!?!? (White hell) oh hell no he was to black for this shit, so he sure as hell wasn't going to get his body taken over by no 90s asshole. Error opened a portal to nightmares castle and tossed fresh inside still trapped in errors strings "I'll let nightmare deal with you, freak." fresh let out a gasp he was now truly offended, how could he be a freak!? What about horror!? (No offense I love horror) infected or insanity!? They are the real creeps! And why is he back in octopus Henti monsters base!? He just let from here damn it! Error walked in causally while dragging fresh along to nightmares office. "Hey glitchy brah let's talk about this! Please😭"

"shut up anomaly" "please Mon amour!!" Error blushed again, he was glitching and blushing madly. "SHuT uP!!!" "Aww are you blushing broski?" "Shut up!" "You look so cute like that-" error tossed fresh down the hall but was caught by a tendril (just found out they are called tendrils lol) error huffed as he regained his senses then sighed. "You can handle him. I'm going to go eat crosses chocolate."okay error. (:|" Fresh panicked "error! don't leave me here! Cough- cough- ERRO-" a tendril was shoved in fresh's mouth to shut him up.
And error left to go eat chocolate.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

"It's good to see you again so soon fresh, we have lots of things to talk about don't we?~"

This fucking bitc-

You thought that I was going to do that thing were the Arthur tricks the readers into thinking it was over when there was actually more to read, huh? Nahh I'm to lazy for that~ this is all ya get.