CHAPTER 10

Jordan's POV

“Stand up, you motherfucker!” I yelled while looking down at him. The bastard even dares to have that smirk on his face even though he's literally laying on the floor.

“Damn..” He chuckled, standing up.

I glanced back to look at Hazel. Thank god she's okay. Apart from her surprised face, she looks fine.

“Well, that was fast.” He added as he faced me, glancing for a second at Hazel's direction who's currently standing behind me.

“Yeah, fast enough to beat the hell out of you.” I chuckled.

“Tsk tsk tsk.. and here I thought I could have some fun with our Hazel.” Daryl replied, as his eyes focused on Hazel, smirking.

This bastard-

“Sorry for ruining our lunch date, Hazel.” He added, making my BP hit its peak.

“A lunch- what?” I asked, in disbelief, as I let out a sarcastic laugh.

Did the bastard just say lunch date?

Damn, I'm losing it. He better choose his next word carefully. 

“Jordan, let's just go back-” Hazel pleaded, as she stood there, behind me. 

Even without looking back at her, I know she's worried about me. With a few guys from Daryl's gang behind his back VS me who only have her by my side, I totally get it if she's worried.

Some people at the bar are looking at us, worried. And some just act like this is only a scene from the TV. Can't really blame them. Daryl basically hung out here almost every week, they knew him. Having him fighting with others in this bar is not really something new. 

“We will, but only after I'm done with this motherfucker.” I said, as I looked at Daryl.

“Wow! I've been waiting to see you make that face!” He said, laughing, as if he's fucking happy that he could finally manage to provoke me.

“Oh, you did?” Amused, I asked, taking a step forward towards him.

“Jordan..” Hazel barely whispers, trying to stop me, touching my shoulder slowly.

“Please-” She added, as I turned to look at her.

My face changes as I look at her. Fear. The only thing that came out of my mind as I looked into her eyes right now was fear.

She's scared. It was at that moment that I could finally notice how her hand was actually trembling a little. I took her hand slowly in mine.

She's trembling. She's fucking trembling.

I am such a fool. Why didn't it come across my mind sooner? Daryl basically kidnapped her. God knows how scared she must've been here, all alone. I should've taken her with me the second I saw her just now. But being the jerk I am, no, I didn't. I even almost create another chaotic scene just like last night.

“Take me back to campus-” She added, and I could see how hard she's trying to hide her fear.

And that look in her eyes- I shut my eyes for a second as it really took all of me not to kill the motherfucker that is standing beside me right now. 

“Let's go.” I said to her, at the same time, I took her hand, but the motherfucker cut me off as I was about to get her the hell out of this place.

“What? Already? Aww.. and here I thought our dear Hazel were enjoying the date.” He chuckled.

It really took a lot of effort to control myself from punching his face off right now. But I really need to get Hazel out of this place ASAP. I ignore what Daryl just said without even looking back at him, and continue to walk towards the door while holding Hazel's hand.