CHAPTER 2

Hazel's POV

Finally, the first day of campus life. All the freshmen are currently enjoying the campus tour, led by a few of our seniors. And since Kat is in her third year, I need to start looking for another cool person who would be nice enough to talk to me first.

Making friends; The first things on the bucket list given by the doctor. I let out a deep sigh, already missing Kat's annoying voice.

"Yo.." A voice suddenly said from behind me. I turn back to face that very voice.

"I'm Keisha." She adds, with a smile.

Thank you, lord!

"Hazel." I replied, smiling back.

"So, campus tour huh." She said with a sigh, as both of us continued to walk, following the crowd of the freshman.

"Alright freshies, so for this slot, we're going to divide you into four teams." One of the seniors suddenly said, basically yelling.

Figured. With all this crowd, if it was me, I'd be losing my mind already.

"The library, registrar's office, fitness center, and the student center-" He continues.

"Ugh. This is ridiculous, can't we just go back to the dorm already?" Someone from Keisha's behind said.

I looked at the figure, and it really took me by surprise.

"Oh my god... is she-" I said, still staring. Keisha let out a little chuckle upon seeing my face.

"Yup. We're twins, identical twins." Keisha said.

"Hi. I'm Keira... the fun one." Keira said to me, as she laughed watching Keisha roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Let me rephrase that for you Hazel, meet Keira, the boring one." Keisha corrected. I laughed a little as Keira huffed upon hearing Keira's statement.

"No, I'm not." Keira said.

"Yes, you are." Keisha replied.

"Am not!"

"You are!"

I watch them both, amused. Both of them are literally fighting in the middle of this crowd. I chuckle a little, as I stand there in the middle of them. This is my first time seeing identical twins in real life.

Both of them have that blonde’s hair, but Keisha's hair is shorter when compared to Keira's.

"AM NOT!!"

"YES, YOU ARE!!"

"Oh my, guys?? Could we just-" I said to the both of them, as I chuckled, while pointing my finger towards the crowd which is currently divided into four. Some went to the library, some went to the registrar's office, fitness center, and a group of the crowd went to the student's center.

"So, shall we??" I add.

"Ugh... let's get this done with." Keira said, not really a fan of this whole campus-tour thing.

"It's nice to meet you, Keira... I'm Hazel." I said to her, as she suddenly held my wrist, taking me slowly away from Keisha.

"Let's go, Hazel. The fun one is going to lead you on a campus tour!" Keira said. Both me and Keisha just laugh, following her.

**************

As we walked together to the student center, it turned out that Keira is also taking the same major as me.