CHAPTER 8

Jordan's POV

Hazel.. Her name is as beautiful as her face. And most importantly, she's not just a simple girl with a pretty face. She intrigued me like no others.

There's just something about her..

She's not like other girls. She's different, I know she is. I don't know how, but I have this deep feeling inside that this girl is something else. I always felt like there's a barrier that she put inside herself, shutting her off from reality, which I take as a challenge.

Oh, how I love a challenge!

The first encounter with her under ‘that’ circumstances is surely not the ideal way of meeting her, for sure. 

It was her damn panty for God sakes.

I'm quite surprised to see her at the party. And that night, I never thought I would worry that much about her. I never thought I would, never in a million times.

But still, I did.

One thing for sure, I'm quite interested in this one. Glad to know that my college life would get even more entertaining with her in it.

I turned my head from looking at her, to her panty on the ground, to the group of students who were just too stunned to speak as they saw the panty on the ground, and back to her face, again.

She was pale as the white snow. 

I had to control myself from bursting out laughing. This situation is just- too funny. But laughing at this point might just cause me to lose my dear life.

This lady would surely kill me for it.

Seeing how she just stood there, not knowing what to do as many eyes are currently on us, and plus the students that are currently standing in front of her panty there, on the ground, I decided to take action.

I walked towards her panty direction, bent over a little, and picked it up like a gentleman as I winked at the students who stared at me with their mouths wide open.

“Isn't that Jordan?” I heard some students whisper among themself.

“Who's that girl he's with?’ Another one gushes.

I never really care. They could talk all they want. But Hazel, she surely would. And I loved to see how she would handle that.

Jordan Miller picking up a girl's panty in front of the college dorm? How quaint. What a nice gossip it is. And plus, she's the new girl in town. Everyone will surely talk about this.

Brace yourself, Hazel. 

I grab the panty, all calm and steady, like I'm just picking up some paper on the ground. I smile at her as I now walk towards her direction, with her panty in my hand. 

Seeing her face like that, it's just priceless! What a scene. This poor girl seems like she has lost her voice.

“There you go.” I said, as I took her hand, and gave her the panty.

“I am so going to kill you-” She hissed, barely whispers as she glares at me.

Feisty. Loved it.

“What, no thank you at all?” I whispered back at her, chuckling.

“You-” She said, but I cut her off.

She's mad. I totally get it. I'm literally the reason why she ended up in this situation. If only I didn't take her panty, this wouldn't happen.

I myself don't even know what possessed me when I took it. I guess I just need something, some excuse, some reason- just anything to get to talk to her again.