CHAPTER 9

Cole's POV

One thing for sure, she doesn't remember me. Hazel-

My Hazel.

But can't really blame her though. We were basically a children for fuck sakes. When I heard that Aunt Mary would move to Chicago, I was beyond happy at the thought of seeing Hazel again.

Am I being weird? Is it normal to have your first love at 8? Geez, I'm totally mad.

Kat would freak out if he knew Hazel was the one I've been talking about when I was with her. The very reason why I never really into a committed relationship with anyone ever since high school.

I was ready to tell Jordan about her- my childhood first love, but I stopped when I heard her name from his mouth. Jordan been talking about her non-stop ever since he met her. I want to denied that they were the same Hazel, but I can't.

Deep down I know it's her. The Hazel that Jordan been talking about is really her. And the way he talked about her, it seems like he had no idea at all about who she is.

Did Jordan knew Hazel is Aunt Mary's niece? Is that why he worried so much about her? But I know it's impossible since Jordan never really care about his father. But still, why did he care so much about Hazel?

I glances down to my wrist, looking at the watch. It's already been about 20 minutes since Jordan ended the call. I didn't expect him to react like that over Hazel as they barely even knew each other.

But judging from his tone earlier, he's furious. Panic took over me when Keira received the phone call from her sister at college, Keisha, telling her that some students saw Hazel got dragged away by Daryl and his gang.

And since they didn't really see it clearly, I double checked with Jordan since he's the one who sent Hazel back to dorm this morning. And the fact that Hazel is nowhere to be seen at the dorm or even around the campus even though Jordan has confirmed that he had sent her back himself, deep down I knew it really was her.

And plus, Hazel is not answering any  of the phone calls either. The students are not mistaken. I think Hazel are really taken by Daryl.

That son of a bitch- I am so going to kill him.

“Ugh, Damn it!” Kat cursed besides me, nearly throw out her phone from the window.

“Geez Kat, cool down will you?” Roman said to Kat.

“Shouldn't we call a police?” Keira suddenly ask from the back.

“Nah- Daryl wouldn't dare to hurt her.. it's not like he's some crazy motherfucker who had been charged with several murdered cases before.” Roman snorted.

I would kill him myself if he did that.

“But-” Keira insist, and Kat cut her off.

“Trust me, Daryl is so many things, but he wouldn't dare to hurt her.” Kat said, still dialing Hazel's number.

“He just want to provoke Jordan-” I said, barely saying it to myself, but all of them basically heard that since we're inside the same car.

“He's really asking for it by this time. I hope Jordan beat the shit out of him today.” Kat replied.

I hit the gas pedal, speeding up. At this rate, Jordan might get to her first. If it's really true that Daryl are the one who's been taking her, there would be just one place where he would bring Hazel.

The bar.

*******************

Hazel's POV