CHAPTER 5

Hazel's POV

It's official. Coming to this frat house party was such a bad idea. Whoever they are, it's obvious that this would end up bad. My eyes are glued on those guys as they are walking towards our direction.

"Get inside-" Jordan said, not even looking at me.

Is that for me? Is he talking to me right now?

"Get inside." He repeated, as I just stood there in silence, debating whether that 'order' are meant for me or someone else.

But clearly, he's talking to me.

ME. I let out a deep sighs. I don't really have that much energy to argue with him, and I still don't feel that well even though I just throwed up on his shoes. But still...

I honestly don't like the way he bosses me around tonight. I am not one of those bimbos who would do everything that he say obediently, like he own me.

Never.

"Hazel, get inside." He turn his head to look at me, as if he knows exactly what's on my mind right now.

"For once, could you please do as I say?" He adds, pleading. I could sees the desperation just by looking at his eyes.

Even though I hated the fact that I had to do what he told me to, he's right. Now is not the time for me to behave like this.

"Girls, I think Jordan's right.. just get inside okay?" Roman looks at both Keira and Keisha, and then me.

"Let's go-" I sighed, as I look at the twins. They both nodded at me.

And just as I am about to make my move into the house, one of the guys that just crashed the party whistled. I turn my head to look at him.

"Woah.. who's that hot chick?" He said, as he stood right in front of us, his eyes on me.

I could hear Jordan let out a deep sighs, as I could even heard he curses at that guy under his breath as he take a step forward to face them, closer.

"Could you just fuck off?" Jordan said with a shrugged.

"Hi, I'm Daryl.. what's your name sweetheart?" That guy asks, chuckling, clearly ignoring Jordan's hostility. The other two guys that stood besides that Daryl guy chuckles a little as they look at my direction.

"That is none of your fucking business." Jordan replied, as he let out a harsh breathe.

Keira stood besides Keisha, holding her hand, scared. Hell, I am too. Who are these guys anyway? Both Aden and Roman is just a few steps away from where me and Jordan are standing right now, while all the guys from inside the frat house stand at the opens door, all tensed up.

I was just about to continue on walking inside the house with both Keisha and Keira when suddenly there is even more cars that stops right in front of the frat house.

What the hell?

There's two more cars there, and about eight guys are coming out from the cars, walking towards us.

"Heard there's a party-" Daryl said, with that evil smirks on his face.

"Hope you guys don't mind a little guest.." He adds, laughing.

"Nah.. you're late, actually party's over." Aden Cullen replied, as he gives them a shrugs, with his I-don't-give-a-fuck face.

This is such a bad idea. Just only by heaaring them talking with each other already makes me worried. All of them seem like provoking each other in every words that came out from their mouth.