CHAPTER 3

Hazel's POV

"I believe I had something to be return to you!!" The idiot yells again.

Oh fuck. I literally screamed inside of my head right now. I stops. I basically stops to walk even further, I stood there, as all the students are starting to murmurs while staring at me.

I could even hears the sound that the mic make as the idiot switch it off. And since everyone seems to be anticipating on what would've happen next, the loud crowd suddenly become silence.

All attention is focus on the drama- to be precise, on me.

I turn around to face that idiot who are currently making his way towards me. I let out a deep sighs as I clenched my fists. And the way all the students just gladly making way for him to come at me is just-

Absurd.

Ridiculous.

And here it comes. The stupid grins on his face are perfectly showing as he is just about five steps away from where I stands.

"Miss me??" He said, still grinning like a total idiot, as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Whatever it is that you-" I faked a smile, as all the students have eyes on both of us like a hawk.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" The idiot cut me off as his eyes bored into mine.

I could even heard some of the girls are murmuring on why the hell did this idiot would called me, a no one, a freshies.

I take a deep breaths, again. This idiot is full with nonsense. What the hell is he even talking about? He did not called me, he never did.

"What are you talking-" I stops, as I remembered the unknown number that has been calling me for almost ten times last night.

"So, that was you.." I let out a harsh breath, as I shut my eyes for a few seconds, collecting any courage that I have left in me to be 'civilized' .

I don't even have the energy left to ask him where the hell he got my number. Judging from the way he yelled for Kat yesterday, it looks like they knew each other.

Kat, I am so going to kill you.

"Figured you want to talk face to face as you've been dodging my calls."

"I beg your pardon, what? Dodging your calls??" I asks, unbelief, literally screaming, as I gritted my teeth on every word that I said.

He's really playing with my patience right now.

"I don't even know you! So I am sure as hell that I don't even know your number, cause last time I checked, we-" I pointed at me and then at him.

"-are not that close to even exchange our fucking number."

I could hears all the students murmurs, whispering among themself as I finish my sentences. Yeah, suck it up. They need to know that whatever it is that they have on their mind about my relationship with this idiot is, it's not like 'that'.

And I need to make it very clear that I am not that typical girl who would throw herself at this idiot.

"Oh we're not?? I thought after what happened yesterday-" He grinned, as he looks at me with a very stupid look on his face.

Oh my god. I am going to kill him.

"Yeah, what happened yesterday?" Aden Cullen suddenly asked the most brilliant question, as he shrug when Roman chuckles at him, upon hearing his damn question.