CHAPTER 7

Hazel's POV

“She's going with me, I'm going to send her back.” Standing there, is a very freaking handsome Jordan. 

Ugh. I snapped out of my own mind that was betraying me.

“Who? Hazel?” Kat asked, clearly amused. Her question seems more like teasing me.

“Of course she is.” Roman said, grinning like an idiot, as Keira looked at me with a very playful smirk on her face.

What the hell is wrong with them?

“Yup, Hazel.” Jordan replied, grabbing the glass of orange juice that I just drank.

I watch him with wide eyes as I watch him finish that juice in one single gulp. Kat let out a chuckle, as both Roman and Keira let out soft gasps.

And Cole, nothing ever bothered him. He's in his own world. Or more like, doesn't really give a fuck about anything related to me. I don't know why but I have the guts to tell me, this guy seems to hate me.

“Congrats, Hazel. Your first indirect kiss on your campus life.” Kat whispered to me, which made me roll my eyes at her.

Ugh. I groan, as I look at Jordan.

“You-” I watch him in disbelief.

“What??” Jordan replied, looking at me, as if what he just did is a normal thing.

“Ugh. Let's go.” I said to him, as I stood up from my seat.

I would rather go with him now, alone, than face all of this ridiculousness in front of my friends. God knows what the hell Jordan would do, and say again in front of them. Jordan mentioning his encounter with my panty is the last thing that I would ever want for a conversation inside this frat house.

Much to my surprise, Jordan obeyed like an obedient puppy, started to walk towards the door as he bid goodbyes to both Cole and Roman.

Kat told me that Jordan was the one who insisted on calling a doctor for me. So I guessed he's not really as bad as he looks. A ride with him to the college is not a bad idea if compared to going with both Roman and Keira which would end up interrupting them, right?

It's not like he's a psycho who would kill me. Just one ride to college, I think I'll survive.

“See you both in college.” I said to both Kat and Keira who looked at me with a grin on their faces. I roll my eyes at them, and follow Jordan from behind.

Great. Now I have to share a ride with him to college in his fucking car, alone.

Well done, Hazel.

****************

It's been about 15 minutes, and he didn't say anything. I did the same thing as I just kept my mouth shut, looking outside the window. One thing for sure, he must be damn loaded to be able to own this car, a sports car.

Yeah, I know. Damn him.

“So, about your panty-”

Ugh, I hate him when he talks!

"Jordan-” I warned, glaring at him now, as he glanced at me for a second with that naughty grin on his face.

“Relax.. just want you to know that I brought it with me, and I want to return it to you.” He said, laughing a little, while trying to reach the small paper bag behind us.

That ‘it’ seriously annoyed me. 

“Here-” He added, as he put the paper bag on my lap.