And that's it. I feels like the ground is spinning around, and I am about one second away from throwing up.

"Okay guys, enough with that topic-" I said, as I reach for Keira's wrist with my hand. I feel dizzy. Oh god.

"No, Hazel. I need to make it clear to our little Keisha here who's the one that are being naive!" Keira literally just screamed at her sister.

"Listen-" Keira continues as she glared at Keisha.

Dear god, what the hell did I get myself into?

"Not all of them are the same, just look at Kat, she's nice! And there is also some of the girls in our major that are in a relationship with guys from the fraternity for god sakes!"

"Um guys? Can we just went back to the dorm please? I'm not really feeling well-" I was cut off as I clenched my fists, taking a deep breathes.

Calm down, Hazel. Don't freak out... don't freak out.

"Geez, you are really naive.. they basically date-rape-women, Keira."

"I feel sick.." I paled. This is a bad idea. Going to this frat house party is such a bad idea.

"Hazel, are you okay-" Keira looks worried, so do Keisha. They finally noticed that I am on the edge of losing myself any moment now while they both are busy arguing with each other.

"Well, well, well, fancy meeting you here.." A voice from inside of the frat house suddenly said, walking towards our direction.

Fuck. Please god, not him. Not him.

"What an honour! Hazel Jones decided too blessed our night with her presence." Yeah, of course he knew my last name. Sure. I could even hear the sound of his annoying chuckles as he finished his sentence.

Of course he's here. Even though Kat already told us that most of the guys from the football team are not with the fraternity, but most of them are friends, and they do often hang out together.

"Jordan.. where's Aden-" Keira blurted out, can't even hides the exicitement on her voice.

"-and Roman.. is he here?" She adds.

"They're inside- what is wrong with her? Period pain?" Jordan chuckles.

Oh god, I hate him.

"Shit, Hazel, are you okay?" Keisha asks, and it took almost all my energy to be able to gives her a little nods, as I am still holding on to Keira's wrist for dear life.

If only I'm not feeling like shits right now, I would've throw my shoes on his face already so that he could shut his mouth.

I squeezed my eyes shut for a few seconds, hoping that my dizziness will go away. I really do feel sick right now.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I was actually about to leave-" Both Keira and Keisha was surprised, as their eyes went wides when they look at me.

But they both just stand there in silence, even though I know the idea of going back to our dorm is not really Keira's favorite, but she did not say no as she studied my face.

I bet I look like shits.

"So save your nonsense for someone else, okay." I adds, as I raised my head to look at him. The smirks on his face immediately fade away as he stared at my face.

"Are you okay? Did someone gave you a drink??" Jordan's voice seems blurry to me right now. But I still notice how he looks at the twins as his eyes darted back at me.