★Chapter 21★

Guys, I'll delete the first part cause it's unnecessary
Date:
28 . 8 . 2023
Chapter:

21
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
...Jisung's PoV...

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt a warm breath spreading behind my neck.  I slowly took a look back and saw Minho... sleeping, tho. He looked so beautiful... JISUNG WHAT ARE U THINKING OF!??! I slowly took off  his hands off my waist and scratched my neck as I walked to the bathroom. How tf did he find me? I thought to myself. I cut him off a while ago, and now he just spawned tf... and last night so dramatic... real living k-drama, I say...
(He was not talking about LK, btw)

....

I went to class earlier than usual, waiting outside of the building. I was interrupted by my thoughts as the same women from yesterday came up to me. "Han, right?" She said... I don't remember telling her my name thought?? "H-hi.." I said shyly. She smiled at me. "You feeling better?"

"..." Why did she even care? "Yeah, ty..." I said with a forced smile. She nodded as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"You sure about it, little guy?" She asked me. I ignored her question, 'cause it made me feel weird. How did she even know all of this? "Sorry, I've never caught your name before?" I asked her, and she smirked, making raise my brow at her. "It's Jennica," I don't know, but I had a bad feeling that she was actually lying.

Suddenly, someone bumped against me from the behind. I looked back and saw the same guy from the cafeteria. I panicked. "Ou- Oh... I'm sorry, " the guy on the ground said, looking back at me. "Oh..." is all I could say. "Uhmm... I may have scared you that day, but I was just irritated at someone, and it wasn't your fault, so I'm sorry..."

He was lying. Jisung knew it. But couldn't prove it. Yet. "I-it's alright, really!" I said, smiling as he stood up.

"Sooo... let's start over, yeah? I'm Hobie. Hobie brown. You're?" He said, pulling his hand out for me to shake. "Nice to meet you. I'm Han. Han Jisung." I said, taking his hand and shaking it. As I looked up at him, he was smirking. I had a bad feeling about it. But what could such a fool like me not fall for? "School just oppened... mind if I walk you to your class?"

Hobie was awkwardly sweet to me... didn't sit right with me, but my guts couldn't turn him down. I nodded as he walked me and started a random convo.

(A/N Han is not stupid, just easy to manipulate)

...

Minho's PoV:

I slowly woke up feeling no warmth next to me anymore... Why tf did I hug Han fucking Jisung again? Did I feel bad for accusing him... GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER LEE MINHO. He is just a fool and a cry baby... But if he tells his mom about this, she'll kill me this time... so I'll pray for mercy... Back to why tf I hugged him again... Oh yeh... he kind of reminded me of the warmth my mom...my real mom gave me when I still had her. The way she used to hug me. All those memories...

(No one's PoV)

Minho snapped out of his thoughts as suddenly someone banged at the door
He huffed as he covered his upper body with the blanket and waddled towards the door all grumpy (yes he was naked 'cause I say so).

With a glare he ripped the door open and before he was able to take out his anger out at the person in front of the door, Felix stuffed a whole ass cheesecake into his mouth.