💕valentine special 💋

THIS DOESN'T BELONG TO THE STORY!
It's just a extra part since it's valentine today!

-

Han was currently sleeping while Minho had already gotten up and. The older male was down stares preparing there breakfast. He had planned smt special for him. Since it was there anniversary. It has been 4 years since Minho proposed to Han and they even have a little daughter, who is 1 now.

After couple of minutes he was finally done and ran up stairs and opened the door to there room slowly. Seing the sleepy boy on the bed made Minho's heart flutter. He had a whole ass collection of "Han sleeping" pics. He didn't waste anymore time and walked over to the boy and picked him up scaring the shit out of the younger. "HYUNG WTF!" Han screamed as he slapped him. "Shhhhh you gonna wake up Hanna.

Jisung just looked at him desperately and smacked him in the teddies. "AU BABE!" The older almost dropped Jisung by the action he just did but Jisung was fast enough to reach for his neck and claim his neck his. (Okkkeeeyy)

"Now go" He ordered and Minho obeyed. Such a simp.

As he brought Han to there kitchen in bridle style and placed him down. The whole floor was coveter in rose blossoms and heart chocolate wrapped in Red and pink aluminum foil."awwww Mimo... tyyy..." The shorter said as he turned around and cupped the olders cherry cheeks and pressed a kiss on em and extra on the lips afterwards.

"Go eat Ma'am I have what to do." Minho said as he placed his hand around Sungies waist. "But what about you and Hanna?" The younger asked him with puppy eyes. "Don't worry I've got that *wink*" with that Han shrugged and just went towards the beautiful set table while Minho rushed up.

"Hey girly pop time to wake up" minho said as he picked his daughter up even tho she was still asleep. No wonder , it was still 7 am which was too early for Hannie. She laid her head down on her papa's shoulder and continued sleeping, while Minho picked out some cloths for her. Then he quickly went into his room and cheged into a red black suit and and took the cloths he extra bought for Han.

-

"Hannie you done?" He asked as he dressed the little grumpy sleepy baby. "Yeah! It was so good baby!" Han said as he placed all the dirty dishes in the sink and walked over to "Both" his "kids".
"HAHAHA MIMO WHAT ARE YOU DOING! THAT'S THE SKIRT AND NOT THE SHIRT!" Han laughed out loud mocking Minho. He softly pushed Minho's hands away and started dressing her baby while minho was sulking.

"OK now pls wear this Hannie.." Han looked up and saw Minho holding black shorts with  a large red white Pullover. "Ummm alright... but you look hot that's not fair." The younger said as he whined. "That's on purpose"

-
"Here are your meals sir, enjoy." The servant said as she placed down the plates. "Soo... Lee Minho... tell me why you exactly choose a ... cat Cafe on valentines day?" Han said as he took a bite of his fries and then feeded Hanna who was clearly busy w playing with the cats. "Baby pls wait till 8 pm... alr..? I'll show you! You won't regret. "You know that it's 7 pm now right? First you took us to the mall which was CLOSED then you forgot your wallet at home then you missed the movie and NOW WE'RE IN A CAT CAFE!" Han said clearly mad at how Minho literally fucked the whole day up.

"Pls just wait!!!" Is all Minho said before Han stood up and picked up Hanna "I said lemme handle the valentine day Minho!"

"But you always do it!" Minho protested. "That's as well the best!" "Mma... why u mad?" Daddy no bad!" Hanna said as she caressed her papa's cheek softly. "AH NOW COME HANNIE!"

The boy was confused by his husband's action but just went along with him out the Cafe. "YOU CRA..z...y..." there it was the firework Minho planned on the whole day. It said "HJ♡" which was for Him and Hanna. He felt really bad about how he treated his husband (not that he didn't say a fact tho).

"Awwww baby... I love you too!" Han said he hugged the proud husband and dad infront of him. There lips touched softly but it got a little steamy but Hanna slapped Minho's face hardly which made him scream in pain "WHY IS SHE SO STRONG?" He screamed as Hanna laughed at him and so did Jisung. "He got it from his daddy!"

"Lee Minho, I love you."

"Lee Jisung, I love you even more"

"Hanna luv Jisun two!"

They all laughed and enjoyed the rest of the night. Especially Hannas parents as they left Hanna at Hyunlix's place (😏).

-

Done
Sorry for no update 😢