☆kiss☆ 13

Warnings: 💋
Date: 1.12.2022
Time: 9 : 11 pm 😍😍
Genere: angst?
Chapter 13

_______________________________________

Jisung's PoV:

We were half way into the movie and my eyes got really tired. I looked to my side seing Minho eating popcorn while being concentrated on the movie. He had such fluffy lips. They looked so kissable. His eyes have the shape of a cat's eye- BRO WHY AM I STARING AT HIM. HAN DON'T LET YOUR GAY SIDE SLIP. Anyways-

I turned my concentration back to the TV and continued to watch the movie. At some point I felt a wight on my shoulder and flinched a little. I looked to my side seeing Minho's head on my shoulder, cutely being asleep. I felt kind of uncomfortable, not only cause he was hella heavy while with his whole wight on one of my shoulders. No Atwell cause this reminded me at him... No stop thinking about him. That asshole doesn't even deserve me thinking about him. Mother fucker.

I really didn't know what to do. Since I'm not sure if Minho still hates me. Like it seems like it, but I'm not sure. And if he hates me I'm sure that he has a reason... Well I hope that. After some time into the movie I heard light snoring from my right and looked at the sleeping boy. Gosh his lashes are so pretty. His snores got louder by each inhaling and it started to annoy me I moved a little in hope he would wake up and sleep again, but no.

As I look at him with kind of frustration I took his hand and shook it light, but as a response he wrapped his arms around my face, pressing his face in to my neck. Blood immediately rushed through my whole face. BRO? I tried to get out off his grip, but he was holding too tight on to me. The next mistake I did was that I turned my body to his direction which he used to press me to himself. In shock I just tried to slide up. I used his shoulders for help to push myself up, but his grip got even stronger.

I could feel that warmth of his exhaling. It made me nervous. He was so so close that our noses even touched. Out of panick I turned my body around, which just made me a little spoon while Minho hugged me like if I wanted to run away... where is the cap tho?

Kinda uncomfortable how his crotch was touching my ass (I can't take this word srs 'aSs'). I hated it but at the same time I liked the warmth of someone hugging me to sleep. Since I got saved from that situation I was in, my mother didn't allow me to invite friends or others. I didn't want to anyways but Minho made it difficult for me. Was it because he reminded me of him...? The warmth... the expressions... all of them.

With all of these thoughts I managed to slip in my dream land and sleep peacefully.

-----------------

I felt how two soft things managed to wake me up. They were warm and wet. Hold on... warm and wet. This was the moment that I relised that it was his lips pressing on my neck. 'WTF, WHY IS HE KISSING MY NECK OML¿?' was in my mind. The press of the lips loosened and I felt how he kissed my neck on an other place.

On one hand I was confused and cringed but on the other hand I felt how the blood in my body boiled. I wasn't sure if he was dreaming or if he was doing this on purpose. At the end I decided to turn around and let him hug me. To be honest I liked the warmth of his embrace, but wasn't sure if it was ok for me. I mean I was proud of myself to not scream and kick him for touching me.

It would be unfair of me if I would do that. After all he was here for me. This might sound 💀 but I can't do anything about it. So I just think as if someone one close would hug me. Just like that. After some minutes The grip around my waist loosened and his hand grapped mine and pulled me even closer than already. He placed his chin on head and rested his hand on mine. As a reward for myself I put my leg over him. How long do we know eachother again? Yeah exactly only a week or sum. If mom had seen him hug me so freely she would've gone dululu.