Chapter 41: Enter cowboy territory partner

We see a horse with a cart travelling through the open desert with no signs of life all around it what so ever but a tumbleweed skipping along as we see a village up ahead and once there the village seems small with a few village people outside, walking about as the cart made it stop to drop off two visitors.

Then a figure jump out of the cart, does a roll and then stand up straight as she smirked while wielding two microphone like hand guns as she called out to the citizens of the village.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Unzume: (smirk) Look out bandits! Because chief Unzume has arrived! Reach for the sky!

The village people stared at her for a moment and then continue minding their own business while Y/n exit out of the cart wearing a cowboy hat, boots and holsters for his Pistols as he look around at the village.

Then the two make their way to the bar which Y/n asked Unzume.

Y/n: So you think we'll find Mark here?

Unzume: (smirk) No doubt about it partner. Now stay sharp, who knows who is listen in.

Y/n: Your taking this wield west thing seriously aren't you?

Unzume: Well of course i am! I just like to walk about, shooting some bandits while being a badass. It's great!

Y/n: (smile) Well I'm glad for that. You know we could have taking my carto get here.

Unzume: And ruined our entrance? No way! We need to act like the wield West and be apart of it. Besides, we can't draw too much attention since we are looking for Mark.

Y/n: True. You have a point there.

Soon they arrived at the bar as Unzume kicks the door open which other customers turn to see the two walking up to the bar and then sat down. The bar tender approaches the two.

Male bar tender: How may I help you two?

Unzume placed down a wanted poster of Mark and then ask him.

Unzume: We are looking for a man by the name of Mark and his bandits. We believe he is here, do you know anything?

Male bar tender: Hhhhmmmmm ooh yes I know him. He comes by the bar drinking, playing poker and all that stuff. Last time I saw him was last night actually, they talked about raiding a train not far from here.

Unzume: (smirk) Perfect! That's where we find them! Follow me partner.

Y/n (smile) Right behind you!

He race over her and the two exit out the bar and soon Unzume leap onto a horse and rides off. Y/n also leaps up only to get kicked in the nuts by the horse as he falls hard onto the ground.

Y/n: Ow! That.....hurts so bad.

He slowly get up and get on the horse slowly and once thwt he wipe on the horse to move but he didn't move. He wipe the horse again and again but still he won't move.

Hyperdimension neptunia X OP male reader: Adventures with the CPU'S जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें