Chapter 20: The goddess on a date (Lemon)

A few days has passed since Dark-Striker's defeat and the world is seemed to go back to normal as all four nations is all fixed and life ad we know it is going back to normal all thanks the goddess including the god named Y/n aka Red Heart. Speaking of him we see him just working up and standing at the balcony with a mug of coffee on him as he look at the sun rising up and then take a sip of his coffee and once that breath in a sigh while he stare at the veiw.

Histoire: Morning Y/n!

He turn to see Histoire as she approach him as he smile at her and ask her.

Y/n: (smile) Morning Histoire. How is things at the four nations?

Histoire: (smile) All are seemed to be normal. The Seven Sages forces are no more and everything is now peaceful once more.

Y/n: And the share crystal?

Histoire: It's slowly healing but it's alright but it seems its stronger then before.

Y/n: That's good right?

Histoire: I believe so. Anyways where is Neptune?

Y/n: (smile) Still sleeping like always.

Histoire: (smile) Yeah she dose that a lot.

Y/n node and turn back as Histoire stand next to him as they watch the veiw and then ask Y/n.

Histoire: So how is things?

Y/n: I feel a bit stronger since have gain a new form which feels great. I'll still fight to protect this world as their first male god!

Histoire: (smile) I'm glad.

Y/n: (smile) So what are the things to do Histoire?

He takes a drink of his coffee while Histoire tells him.

Histoire: Oh well i should remind you about your date which is today. I believe your going on the date with Seven Goddess.

He spits out his coffee as he caught in surprised while he ask Histoire.

Y/n: (shocked) Seven goddess? You mean Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert, Peashy, Plutia and Unzume?!

Histoire: Indeed. They told me they all want to spend some time with you today and treat you since you've saved all of their nations so they want to reward you by going on a group date.

Y/n: (shocked) Th-Th-This has to be a joke.....right? Its just Nep's jokes right?

???: (giggle) Nope, not a joke at all.

The two turn to see Neptune in her goddess form as she wearing just a shirt on her while look at Y/n in a tired but with a warm smile on her face as she approach him.

P

urple Heart: (smirk) We figured we can spend some time with you all day and treat you for all the hard work you did.