Chapter 21: The Sentinel Corporation

We see images of the attacks of Planeptune, Laststion, Lowee and Leanbox by the hands of the Seven Sages with buildings being destroyed, fires everywhere and a lot of people injured throughout this battle. But that was three months ago and now the four images is shown as a background of a daily news as a man is seen standing behind the images looking at the camera as he tells the people who is watching the daily news.

News guy: Three months ago, an attack by the Seven Sages lead by Dark-Striker left a massive impact to all those who witnessed this act of terrorism. The battle was devastating however with the help of the goddess as well as Red Heart, the first male CPU to ever exist defeated Dark-Striker and the Seven Sages and now the nations will rebuild that the Seven Sages have trashed.

Then the images changes to buildings being repaired as well as people within shelters to stay until their homes are repaired.

News guy: Repairs and going on the way as all four nations are trying their best to repair the damages cost by the Seven Sages but with enough effort we've managed to repair most homes and now things are slowly going back to normal and the people will return home safe and sound.

Then the images changes to mysterious people and armed soldiers with weapons as well as monsters attacking vehicles and crime taking place.

News guy: Unfortunately there have been a high rate of monster attacks and crime in many towns and villages, the goddess are doing their best to stop these crimes and monsters but its still in progress.

Then the images changes to a company logo that has a blue shield with the words written on it that said "The Sentinel Corporation."

News guy: But surprising news a mysterious private military company called "The Sentinel Corporation" has suddenly gone out of their way to keep crimes and monster attack rates down and they are shown to be very armed when it comes to their military high tech vehicles and weapons. The founder of this company is named Theodore Paterson who is the CEO of the company and he says that he will rebuild all four nations at any cost, such honourable words.

(Meanwhile)

Near Planeptune we see a new house standing on a cliff looking down at Planeptune and this house is homed to  Y/n L/n aka Red Heart as his gift by the goddess for helping them of defeating Dark-Striker and saving the world.

Sun is setting up as we cut to a bedroom where we can hear Y/n's gently snoring as the sun light hit through his glass window as Y/n slowly wakes up and once he is fully awake he sat up from bed and lend out a yawn follow by a stretch

Sun is setting up as we cut to a bedroom where we can hear Y/n's gently snoring as the sun light hit through his glass window as Y/n slowly wakes up and once he is fully awake he sat up from bed and lend out a yawn follow by a stretch. Once that he leave his bed and walks over the window and opens up the blinds and feel the warm sun as he lend out a sigh as he open the window and look at the nice new day.

Then a light moan can be heard as Y/n smiles and turns back to his bed and walks over and says while he grabs on the blankets and throw it over to reveal IF and Compa sleeping on his bed.