"Mhm" I hummed.

"What you getting ready for?"

"We're going to the fair" I moved the mirror back up to see how my face was looking, the other mirror that he got is way too far for me to really see how I look.

I need that bitch all up in my face before I decide that it looks good.

"Who's we?" He sat on the end of his bed and took his hair out the bun he had it in "you can do my hair though?"

"Me, you, Nia, Setty and whoever else decides to come" I shrugged "I can. Lemme finish doing this" I could finally do his hair since I bit off these nails but my nail beds been mad sore ever since.

"Aight" he mumbled.

I sprayed my face with my setting spray then put chapstick on my lips since Imma do my lip combo after I finish his hair around that time it's gonna be time to leave.

"Nia" I called out.

"Yeah?"

"Imma call you back when I finish doing Kay's hair" I got up and dusted the powder off my clothes then walked over to him sitting on the bed.

"I need to start getting ready anyway" she mumbled "Setty say bye" she flipped the camera on him to see her gripping on the roots of his hair.

"You be abusing that poor boy?" I chuckled as Setty nodded his head.

"Aight bye Lani I need to sort out ya friend" he pressed the end button so I put the phone down and went to get all the stuff for his hair.

I put the stuff on the desk then pulled out the chair I was just sitting on "come here" he got up off the bed but instead of walking towards the chair he walked up to me.

His hand went around my neck and gently pulled me towards him, he connected our lips and placed his free hand on my waist I let the kiss go on for a lil bit before I pulled away, "you want your hair done or not?"

He stared down at me before he licked his lips and finally sat himself down, I began to make my parts in his hair using hair ties and clips to move any pieces of his hair that I don't need.

He ain't tell me what hairstyle he want so Imma just give him twists cause I seen this one video with him in twists and he looked soo fine so Imma just do them for him.

I used the hair grease and ran it along the part before I started the twists.

"These better last too".

"Word to I ain't never seen a hairstylist complain as much as you" I finished the first twist and moved onto my next.

"Yes nigga cause I be doing y'all hair for free, unless someone pay me Imma stay complaining" I combed out the ends of his hair then continued with the twist.

"Nah fuck I gotta pay you for?"

"I'm giving you a service" I finished the last twist in that row and moved onto the next.

"Yea Imma pay you" he told me but the way he said it was telling me he didn't mean money.

Shii I'll take both.
––