"So as we walk in, you see there's just a simple view of your living room window and your dining table." She said slowly walking and pointing. Keysi smile just grew more and more as we got more into the house.

"Then as soon as you complete this hallway, you turn to the left and see your kitchen. Another reason why this place has so much security is because of how high tech it is. As you can see here, everything is touch screen or controlled by a remote." She said picking up a remote to turn on the oven.

"Also very high quality, it may be a little small but you can cook anything in here. The cabinets are very spacious, they don't have a particular purpose so anything should fit." She said and Keysi was whispering "Casa casa casa casa" behind me.

"Next we have the living room and it's just two cushions, being that the apartment is only built for 1 but 2 people, at the most but it's very comfortable." She said and we sat down on it, almost sinking into it.

Keysi was testing it, punching it and all. "Bae." I said grabbing her hand laughed. "We have a little coffee table here. This plant is faux but we normally only use it for display and replace them with real ones once you move in." She said and we stood up from the couch, following her.

"Okay now right across from the kitchen, we have this downstairs bathroom with this marble wall and bath tub." She said and Keysi eyes fell in love, looking at all the little details on the toilet and the sink.

"Any questions before we head upstairs?" She said. "Yea so do these led lights stay purple?"
I said and I felt Keysi burning a hole in my face.

"As I mentioned, the remotes. They have various colors and features for the lights, the purple is just a display thing." She said and I nodded as she led us out the bathroom and upstairs. "I like the purple." Keysi said. "But they not staying on purple if we live here." I argued.

"Um excuse me are there multiple remotes? Just incase you wanna change something that somebody else did?" Keysi asked the lady while giving me a mean mug. "Yes there are 2 in the apartment, one downstairs in the kitchen and one upstairs in the bedroom so you can change things whenever." She said and Keysi smiled. "Stop playing with me." I scolded her and she shoo'd me away, following the lady.

"Here is the bedroom." She said opening a door. "This bedset comes with the apartment, we change it everytime someone moves out for obvious sanitary reasons. There are 2 mirrors built inside the walls on both sides of the bed as well as two nightstands." She said and Keysi looked at me.

"You, me, we gon fuck in both of them mirrors." I whispered in Keysi ear and she hit me for being inappropriate. "Again with the codes, this door leads to your walk in closest and laundry room." She said punching the keypad before two big doors opened up, revealing a closet half the size of the bedroom.

"There's plenty of room and on both sides, we have safes that will need your fingerprints to open them, you can program that when you move in

"There's plenty of room and on both sides, we have safes that will need your fingerprints to open them, you can program that when you move in." She explained and Keysi immediately went to the vanity mirror.

"And this is the only place in the house where the led lights aren't and it's almost impossible to hear anything in here so if you're home alone, try leaving the closet door open." She warned us and Keysi nodded.

All I was thinking about is that when we got company, this where ima beat Keysi shit down.

"Okay so last but not least." She said as we walked out of the closet and went to the other side of the room to another door. "This is the 2nd bathroom." She said opening the door. "Unlike the downstairs bathroom, this toilet seat is heated. There are micro holes in the side of this shower stall so you won't suffocate in here because the water does get really hot." She explained.

"There are cabinets here and the mirror also opens up to be a cabinet." She demonstrated. "I love this whole apartment." Keysi said looking up at me. "Yea i fw it too." I said even though I ain't seen not one place where I can crack open a backwood.

"What was the price again?"

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"you showed me love"
/ pink+white