31 || THE AFTERMATH

Start from the beginning

10:40 am

I ended up getting a uber and the ride was about 10 minutes from the hotel. "Thank you." I said getting out the back of the car, stepping infront of the large building.

I walked in, looking around at a lot of people running around with different fabrics, sketching  designs, pinning clothing on their dolls as the whole room chattered.

"Hi." A girl at a desk said getting my attention. "You here for the meeting?" She asked and I nodded, walking over to her desk.

"Yea, Keysi right? Everybody's been talking about your pieces since Leona told us you were coming in." She rambled on and I just stared, not really knowing what to say.

"Thanks?" I said nodding my head. She laughed. "You don't have to be nervous, I can take you back to Leona. She's been waiting all morning." She said getting up from her seat and walking around it to lead me throughout the building.

Everybody was smiling at me, waving and complimenting. I ain't never seen this many positive people in one room, they gotta be faking.

We walked down bc a long hallway that led to a huge office with glass windows. "Leona, she's here." The girl said opening the door.

"Thank you Maya" Leona said making the girl leave the room. "Sit down." She said with a smile and I plopped down in one of her chairs.

***

1:29 pm

I was walking back to the hotel room after coming from the meeting since Sahil was blowing me up since I left him this morning.

I put my key card up to the scanner and opened the door. Sahil came out the bathroom smiling as if he already knew, I smiled back assuring him.

"You got it?" He said and I nodded. "I'm so proud of you." He said picking me up and spinning me around. I squealed, kissing him on the lips as he placed me back down on the floor.

"Foreal, i'm proud of you." He said looking in my eyes with a serious face. I thought it would be hard, getting this deal and not being able to share it with my mom but Sahil makes that feeling go numb to me. He's like the light of my life that I lost when she died.

"Thank you baby." I responded as he placed two more pecks on my lips before letting me go. "How you feel?" He said. "Well actually I wanna change, i been sore all day. Thought I was gon fall over like 8 times and when i'm not sore anymore, I want to fight." I rambled on as I went to go dig through my bag again.

"I was talking about how you feel about getting your clothing line but what you wanna fight me for?" He said sitting on the bed, watching me dig through my suitcase.

"Because you did this." I said and he smirked. "What happened to all that tough shit?" He said mocking the words I said to Nirah making me mug him.

He laughed, smacking my ass before going on the balcony. "That shit was not funny." I said pulling out a cropped tank top and some graphic sweatpants. I laid it out on the bed before going to look at what sneakers I brung on the trip.

"It's okay Keysi, you can't handle it." He said as I watched him light his blunt on the balcony. "I ain't say all that." I said picking up my Jordan 3 retros.

"You was acting like it last night." He said chuckling. "Sahill." He mocked me, again. "You so pressed." I rolled my eyes, pulling my shirt over my head, revealing my Victoria secret bra and changing into the tank top.

"I'm fw you ma, you gon get used to it." He said as I pulled my skirt off, revealing the matching panties before putting on the sweatpants. "Mhm and you gon get used to having my fist in your face if you keep talking crazy." I said joining him outside, snatching his blunt.

"Man what? We can square up right now." He said hitting me in my thigh causing me to limp over to one of the balcony chairs. "Thats what I thought." He said and I mugged him, rubbing my leg that now hurt more than before.

i aint never giving him no more coochie, who is he feeling like today???

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"the feeling's so good, she wished that it would stay"
/ sucka for love

ᴋᴇʏsɪ's ᴋᴜʀsᴇ.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara