Tears

After hearing those 4 words, I broke down. Olivia was all alone in a Greek hospital, barely surviving and I wasn't there.

I broke down in Catherine's arms, holding onto her arms tightly, like I was a vice. She took my phone and continued to speak to the hospital while I sobbed.

We eventually arrived to the airport and instead of taking me to the main terminal, Catherine helped me to a smaller terminal.

"Gwen honey, can you breathe and look at me for a second?" Catherine whispered, pushing my hair out of my face.

"Mhmm." I said, wiping my tears and looking at her.

"Liv's plane is going to be here soon. Because of the press, we are going to try to avoid being spotted because otherwise questions will be asked. But apparently the press have already found out that she's in hospital and are camping outside. So I called her dad. I know they haven't spoken for a while but he's flying out. Taylor was in England so she's flown out because she can be there sooner than us. I called Tim, he's halted filming. And would you like me to tell you what's happening with Olivia or shall we just get there first." Catherine spoke softly, holding my hands tightly, smiling sadly at me, wiping my tears occasionally.

I stood in thought for a while. Then I looked at Cathy and nodded.

"Ok. Be prepared, it's bad. So when Olivia woke up, her heart rate crashed and she went into cardiac arrest. And once she was stable again, they reviewed her scans and found internal bleeding in her lungs and intestines. Now she was rushed to surgery but they aren't sure if she'll make it." Catherine embraced me, tears streaming down her face as I burst into sobs all over again. I couldn't do this anymore.

But then, a member of crew came to find us and told us the plane was here. I ran to the plane, just wanting to be with my Olivia.

Once they'd done all the checks and safety briefings, we took off and I fell asleep.

It wasn't a long flight but I was so exhausted.

When we landed, I heard footsteps and Catherine gently shook me awake.

"We are here Gwen. Taylor's waiting for us on the tarmac." She whispered and helped me up and off of the jet.

I saw Taylor who had blood shot eyes and ran towards her. I embraced her tightly and she held me.

"I went to see her Gwen. She's still in surgery but they have their best surgeons in there. And they said, she's likely to survive. Why don't we go see if they'll let us see her huh?" She whispered and I nodded, my face buried in her neck.

We got in a car and Taylor and Catherine sandwiched me in the middle of them, comforting me.

"Gwen. This probably isn't the time, but to take your mind off of this, I want to talk to you about something." Taylor says and I looked at her.

"Ok."

"So I'm having this big tour, called the Eras Tour. I will be touring across the US and then internationally. But I was talking with Olivia about my tours a while ago, and she said she always went to two of the shows. And she took you to a few of them. And since I kinda wrote a song about your relationship, I was thinking, maybe, I could give you and her and all of your closest family and friends tickets for the closing show and you coukd propose to her. She was talking about how she was thinking about getting married and settling down again. Bit then I also give just you and her tickets for two other shows, and keep the last show with everyone as a surprise."

"I LOVE THAT IDEA!" I squealed, my frown turning  into a smile. "SHE'LL LOVE IT!" Despite the horrific events that are unfolding, I'm glad Taylor could cheer me up.

"I don't have a confirmed set list yet so is there any song you'd particularly like to propose to her during?"

"Hmmmm....Lover! We had a listening party when it dropped and we danced around to it all day!" I said excitedly.

"Well that's a great idea. I'll guarantee I play that." Taylor smiled but all our faced dropped when we turned up to the hospital.

Teats returned to my eyes and my body started shaking. Especially when I spotted the press.

Catherine slid out of the car first, reaching a hand inside for me which I took and she hurriedly dragged me inside, Taylor following quickly behind us.

Once inside, in the safety of the hospital, there was some rushing about and we were bought to Olivia's room where we had to wait for come out of surgery.

So we waited. And cried. And smiled. Then cried again.

Until I saw her.

840 words

I disappeared again but I'm back with more drama and sadness than ever before!