Goodbyes are always hard

Gwendoline's pov

Me and Olivia had to part too soon. It was going to be difficult being away from her.

With Giles, he tended to follow me most places, not having as many commitments as Olivia. But I'd much rather not see her for months on end than be with Giles.

We had a week to finally say goodbye, for a month before we would fly into florida as I'd somehow been dragged into going to a Taylor Swift concert but I didnt mind, my amazing girlfriendwas so excited.

My how I loved that woman.

The day of my flight rolled around and I was packed. Living in that house for months had been a blessing and now it was hard to leave. To say goodbye.

At 3 am, I rolled out of bed. Olivia was still sleeping next to me, and I didn't want to disturb her.

I'd picked an early flight so I could hopefully get some privacy leaving the house atleast.

Although Olivia's dad had tried his best to stomp those rumours out, they kept resurfacing and I knew for Olivia's safety, no one could know.

I got dressed in a hoodie and leggings before making may way into the hall. I was going to miss this place. I was going to miss her.

Dumping all my bags by the door, I made my way back to Olivia. Gently shaking her awake, I was almost slapped across the face.

"Oh, you have to go already?" She whispered, her voice getting smaller and smaller.

"I just wanted to say goodbye, don't worry about getting out of bed."

"Nope Gwen! I'm making sure you are safe." She insisted, suddenly full of energy. She chambered out of bed and walked with me, hand in hand, to the front door.

"I will miss you angel."

"I will miss you too baby."

She pulled me in for a kiss, a soft slow one. Pulling away, she rested her forehead against mine.

"Don't go." She whispered.

"I don't want to go but I have to. I will see you in a month baby, I promise." I kiss the tip of her nose and then pull away.

Olivia had tears in her eyes, making me feel bad.

"Goodbye Gwen, until we meet again." She says dramatically.

"God I'm not dying you idiot!" I laugh.

"Feels like you are." She replies.

"I'm going anywherr, well I am but I'm not leaving this earth for a very long time. I'm just a flight away baby, whenever you need." I pull her into my arms.

"I wish I didn't have to hide you Gwenny, but I can't have you being hurt. The reaction people had when the rumours first started circulating was painful enough, I don't want you to have to go through that. I love you Gwen."

"I love you too Olivia. But now I have to go, I'm going to be late!" She kisses me once more and I leave.

I watched her stand at the door until we couldn't see eachother anymore.

Then I got a text.

Olivia💓💋❤️: Missing you already.

Just over a month passed and I was flying into Miami to go see Taylor Swift with my beloved girlfriend.

I almost didn't want to go because we didn't have long together, just a day. And we had to be careful about affection.

We had facetimed pretty much everyday, despite both being shattered and in different timezones.

I just kept my head down throughout the airport and the flight, just excited to see my girlfriend again.

Once I landed, I was meeting Olivia at a hotel, I don't know how she won't get recognised or what her plan is but oh well.

Olivia💓💋❤️: Just checked in, room 198

I got a car to the hotel and went straight up, trying to avoid any press of us being at the hotel together, in the middle of filming.

I knocked twice on the door and was immediately pulled inside and pushed against the now closed door, Olivia kissing me feverishly.

"I missed you too!" I giggle when she pulls away.

"Oh be quiet, I've had no affection for a whole month! I thought I was going to die!" Shs gasps.

"Tad dramatic aren't we?" We just both smile and she pulls me into her arms.

"I have one night with you, I'm making the most of it." She says jumping on the bed.

"We have a concert to go to before cuddles. And my flight leaves at 11, so we have a while together."

She groans.

"My flight leaves at 9."

"We'll work it out."

We got ready for the concert together, Olivia dressed head to toe in sparkles and I couldn't help but take a few photos.

I found myself enjoying the concert, or maybe watching the screaming brunette next to me. She spent the whole night, jumping up and down, screaming at the top of her lungs. I couldn't keep a smile of my face, she was gorgeous.

Luckily everyone was so caught up with Taylor Swift, they didn't notice us.

We got in and out if there easily and soon enough we were back at the hotel.

"So how many of her concerts have you actually been too?" I asked as she was removing her makeup.

"This one was my 7th. I've seen her twice on every tour, the fearless tour, speak now, Red and now 1989. I've been a fan pretty much since she started."

"And how many had Nik been too?"

"2, I dragged him to both the shows on the Red tour and you bet he was glad when I told him you were coming with me tonight." She chuckles.

She joined me in bed, both of us now in pyjamas.

"I missed you Gwenny."

"I missed you too. Now let's sleep, Tomorrow will be exhausting."

The next morning was the dreaded goodbyes.

We said our goodbyes in the room before Olivia left first, me following an hour later.

We both had cried, wanting longer with eachother, but we pushed through, knowing we'd see eachother soon.

The months went by quickly, it grew harder to talk when Olivia left for Australia. She was shooting a TV and was busy so I missed our talks, although she texted me whenever she could.

She sent lots of photos when she was going to see Taylor Swift again, with one of her Co-stars. I was slightly jealous, I wanted to be with her but we had to make do.

The next time I saw her was New Years. She was with her family over Christmas and even though I was invited, I felt it was too soon. She came to London for New Years and I felt a bit embarrassed by my flat, compared to her mansions but she insisted it was fine.

We saw in the New Year together before she had to fly back out to LA to finish a movie.

The goodbye was hard, particularly because we were both hungover but we knew we had to get used to it, this is what it would be like from now on.

1195 words

Gwenny is sad :(