Tolkien x M!reader

M/N pov:

I was on my phone listening to music, and I had my headphones in and everything. I wasn't paying attention to anything that was going on around me all I know was that there was people talking about whatever. I felt an arm almost grabbed my headphones. I grabbed the wrist on the person arm.
"Don't." I said slightly lifting my head up.
"Oh okay. Sorry M/N". The person said in a low voice. I had now realized who the person was. It was Tolkien.
" oh shit Tolkien, I'm so sorry for grabbing your wrist. I thought you were someone else." I said feeling guilty.
"Nah it's okay don't worry about it" Tolkien said smiling.
"oh okay then, uh did you need something?"
"oh yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout with me after school." Tolkien said with a questioning tone
"yeah sure." I said smiling.

                                            *an hour ago*
Tolkien pov:
I was sitting down listening to Clyde talk about idk what ever he's been talking about. He's been switching topics for the past hour.
"So I was like- Tolkien! Are you listening?" Clyde said annoyed.
"I was listening. It's getting hard to understand what your talking about. With the amount of topics your going on and on about." I said
"Rude. So who was on your mind this time?" Clyde said smirking.
"What are you talking about?" I said confused
"Tolkien we've been friends for a long time now, I know when your thinking about someone because you just space off and you make a face, also you get hella red." Clyde said stating his points.
"So who is it this time?"
"You know that new kid that came here 3 months ago." I said
"Yeah M/N?" Clyde gasp.
"HIM?" Clyde said in shock
"Yeah." I said responding.
"Holy shit."
"what is there a problem?" I said confused of Clydes actions.
"No, it's just surprising that you like him." Clyde said putting his arms behind his neck.
"Hey! I never said that I liked him like that, I just think he's a nice guy." I said trying to defend myself.
"I didn't say anything about liking him, you said that on your own." Clyde said smirking again.I just sat there my face was a bit red. Did I really like him?
"If you like the guy then ask him out." Clyde said giving me advice.
"Uh huh, so how exactly am I supposed to do that?" I said questioning the brunette.
"Idk just ask him if he wants to hangout with you. Get to know him more." Clyde said in response.
"Okay? But what would we even be doing?"
"Dude Idk, figure it out. Take him out like shopping or going to movies those type of things." Clyde said
"Okay fine." I just Sat there looking at the brunette.
"So are you gonna go or just sit there?" Clyde said looking at me.
"You want me to go now?"
"yes now stupid." The boy said in response
"Okay okay fine." I got up from my seat and to walk towards M/N. We were in the same class at the moment. And class didn't start yet.

                                   *Time skip (present time)
M/N pov:

School had finished and I was putting the things I didn't need to take with me home into my locker, I grabbed my bag. I started walking outside then I saw Tolkien waiting in front of the school. I guess he was waiting for me? I mean he did say he wanted to hangout after school.
"M/N!" Tolkien said waving at me. I waved back smiling.
"you ready to go?" Tolkien said looking at me. I was slightly taller/shorter than him. So he had to look up/down at me.
"yeah." I said putting my hands in my pockets.
"Alright" Tolkien said slightly smiling
"so uh where are we going?" I said question him. We started to walk.
"Oh I was thinking we go to the arcade." Tolkien said looking at me.
"Okay" I smiled at him.

                                    *Time skip again (sorry)*

Tolkien has been taking me out for the past few days weeks now every two weeks he'll take me to go to a fancy restaurant or really any fancy place, I'll be feeling bad and try to make it up to him.
"M/N!" Tolkien said waving at me. I smiled
"Tolkien!" I waved back at him. School was already over and usually when it was the end of the day we'll always meet up in front of the school and hangout. We began to walk, and talked about whatever came to mind.
"But anyway, how has your day been so far M/N?" Tolkien said looking at me.
"It was decent,and yours?"
"that's nice. Mine has been good actually. I had to take a test through." Tolkien said responding to me.
"So what do you think you had made on the test?"
"M/N do I really have to answer that? You know I don't fail"
"Yeah your right, Dude you really need to tutor me" I said
"Dude you already make good grades."
"My grades aren't good they're decent." I said rolling my eyes jokingly. Tolkien laughed.
"So Mr.Tolkien, where are we going today?" I title my head to the side a bit.
"I was thinking the mall" he said with a straight face. Going to the mall everyday to him is just an average day at the store. To me it's like your going bankrupt.
"Are you sure, I didn't bring any money." I said
"Yeah I'm sure, I don't mind. also you don't have to worry about money you have me to buy you stuff." Tolkien said smiling. I hated when he tells me that he can pay for my stuff because it makes me feel bad.
"Tolkien I haven't got paid lately,so how am I supposed to pay you back for all of the stuff?" I said disappointed
"It's fine you wouldn't have to pay me back."
"I'm gonna pay you back even if you like it or not. Also if I don't I'm gonna feel really bad" I said

                                            *Time skip*
Tolkien pov:

Sighs, how am I supposed to tell him that I liked him.
I was gonna tell M/N how I felt. Fuck these bags are kinda getting hurting me now.

---
M/N pov:

Okay so we may or may not had been shopping for 2hours now. But the mall we went to was so big. It was unbelievable.
Tolkien's hands were getting full by the minute. The bags were filled with shoes, nice clothes, jewelry and random stuff. It was worth coming here. The food smelled amazing and everything here was just perfect. I had started to realize that me and Tolkien was holding hands. Now I'll be lying if I said he didn't realize either, but no one was complaining about the interaction so we never pulled are hands away.
"Tolkien! Look!" I said pointing at a store
"Come on let's go look what's in side there!" I said slightly pulling him towards the store.
"Look how cute they are" I saw a lot of stuff animals.
Time went on and we finally stopped shopping and went to go eat some food. We went to go eat (favorite restaurant).
I loved that place.
"thanks Tolkien for all this stuff, I really appreciate it. I had a lot of fun today!" I said smiling.
"Yeah no problem, I'm glad you enjoyed today." Tolkien said
I began to eat. Then Tolkien cleared his throat. And began talking.
"M/N I-.. I need to tell you something" Tolkien said looking away from me. I tried to hurry up and finish the food that I had in my mouth to speak.
"Yeah go ahead" I said looking at him
"Is there something wrong?" I said tilting my head to the side a slight bit.
" Um I don't know how to say this.. " Tolkien started to speak fast.
"Hey take your time to speak, you don't have to rush." I hold his hand
"Okay um, I.."
"I like you, M/N. Wait no."
"I love you.."
"I've loved you since the day I met you. I admire your style, I love your smile and your laugh, I love how you are just so perfect anywhere you, go no matter where you are you are always the sweetest person." Tolkien went on and on, I just sat there flustered. I was surprised at what he was say. But why would he love someone like me...
"But why me, out of all the people here you choose me.. Why?" I said confused.
"Because, you are just so smart, I love being around you, I love your laugh, your smile. And you don't just hang out with me because I have money, other people all they care about was the money. And I love you. I don't want anyone but you."
"I love you Tolkien." I softly kissed him. He kissed back.
"I love you too M/N."

--------

Yo I don't know if I missed spelled anything, tbh I'm really lazy to look back so 🤷‍♂️