Craig x M!Reader

M/N Pov:
It was the weekend and I was on my way to Craig's house. Me and Craig have started dating for a while now. Probably like months now. I'm really happy with him, People question me why I'm dating someone who is rude and boring but he's not. He's an amazing person, He's sweet well he's sweet to me, He's a little Nerdy but it's cute when he just goes on and on about space and his pet Strip. He has really good looks but that's not why I date him. I dated him because He was always sweet to me and we have been friends for a long time now. Also he's a god damn good kisser (ehhh the cring).He's good in sports. God I can go on and on about him. But I just reached his house. I got out of my car and walked towards the door of his house. I knocked on the door and his mom answered.
"Hola señorita (Hello ma'am)"  I said ,Craig's mother responded
"Hola M/N, How are you?, Craig's up stairs."
"I'm good and you?" I responded
"that's good to hear and I'm doing good myself."
"Mhm" I said in response. Mrs. Tucker walked away, and I headed up stairs. I walked towards Craig's door and knocked. I heard a yelling from a monotone voice
"It's open!"
I opened the door and walked into the room. Craig noticed me and his face lightning up with excitement. He ran towards me and grabbed my hand and ran towards his bed. He grabbed a bag that looked like it had two jackets.
"Well hi to you too space man." I said laughing a bit.
"Hi honey." He said in his monotone voice.
I sat down getting closer to him and pecking him on the lips then I put my head on his shoulder.
"Sorry I was really excited to show you what I got from the store" he said pulling the jackets out of the bag.
"Wow I had no idea how excited you were" I said jokingly. I saw the jackets fully they were space like jackets.