Clyde xM!Reader

M/N pov:
Clyde Donavan he's a pain in my ass all he talks about is how perfect he is and how he can get any girl he wants, Like this one time we did this bet that  if he can get a girl In an hour then I'll have to give him 40 bucks. But if I won the bet he'll have to give me 60 bucks and of course I won the bet but I didn't get my 60 bucks instead I had to take care of a crying Clyde.

But I just let it slide I mean I already knew I would've of won. I mean because first we were at a party that was full of lesbians and girls that weren't really interested in him or they just thought low of him.
I kind feel bad for him because he's a nice guy and all and his overconfidence can become too much but there's people who doesn't really understand him at all they make fun of how he can act and how he cry for different reasons like rejection or after sex, don't ask me how I know mind your business. But back to topic, And it's really a shit hole that I have to keep defending him when he gets called a cry baby people don't say it in front of him but I hear people say it when he's not around.

"Yo M/N!" I hear someone say while jumping on me. It was Clyde. "Oh hey Clyde." I said looking at him, he looks adorable when he's holding on to me. Okay so I may or may not like him but it's a good reason ig it's just the way he laughs, his dumb smile, the way he talks, the way his eyes shine in the light and the way he parts his hair. Fuck it everything about him is just perfect. I love him but idk if he loves me. And it's okay if he doesn't. Also I'm sure he doesn't because he has a girlfriend.
"M/N!" Clyde slightly yelled while waving his hands in front of my face.
"Hmm?" I hummed In response
"Dude are you okay? Are you feeling well your face looks red."
"Uh yeah I'm fine" I said in response
"Uh huh, OH! Are you gonna come to the gathering tonight?" Clyde said excited.
"Gathering? What gathering?"
"Yeah, Stan's hosting a gathering for everyone to come."
"Oh okay uh yeah I'll go I'll see if I'm off of work on that day. Wait what day is it gonna be on?" I said questioning him.
"It gonna be today."
"Okay." I said in response
"Alright I'll see you there."
"CLYDE!" a voice said running. It was bebe. She jumped on him
"Uh hey Bebe" Clyde said holding onto her.
"Why did you say it like that you sound like you aren't excited to see me." Bebe said while putting a hand on clydes face. She came closer to his ear while looking at me. She started whispering in his ear.
"And you definitely don't want me to tell him your little secret huh Clyde. Because I know how much he means to you and it'll be a shame for someone to ruin it". Clyde looked at her with a worrying face
" N-No. "He said looked sad.
" Great! No stop looking sad you look stupid. " Clyde started smiling. It was fake and I knew something was wrong.
"Clyde hey can I talk to you for a second please.".. I said looking at him.
" uh su-" he was cut off from bebe

"Why can't you say it in front of me? I promise I don't mind."
"Well its kind important and I don't really want to say it in front of you, you understand right?" I said walking towards Clyde and grabbing his hand he dropped bebe on the floor. And hell she looked pissed off.

"So what's so important that you dragged me all the way over here?"he said avoiding eye contact.
" I just wanted to see if you're okay, you looked sad over there and what did she whisper to you? "
"I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me!" Clyde said walking away.
What the hell is going on.

                                                             *Time skip*
I was getting ready for the gathering then I heard my phone going off. It was Tolkien.
"Hello?" I said
"Hey M/N, it's Tolkien uh I was wondering what happened to Clyde today he's crying his eyes out again". I can hear a faint crying in the background. Then someone else in the background began to speak I'm guessing it was Clyde.
" Tolkien! SHUT THE FUCK UP DON'T TELL HIM!" Clyde said while crying. I kind feel bad.
"Uh no I don't know anything. I was just talking to him and bebe showed up and then she had whisper something in his ear. I tried talking to him but he just said he waa fine and walked off." I said
"Oh okay uh do you know exactly what she said too him?"
"No." I said in response
"Okay, Well thanks for the help M/N."
"Yeah no problem."
"alright bye M/N."
"Bye Tolkien!"