The Goths.

How they felt when they first met you vs. Now

Michael:
Michael didn't like you at all and he thought very low of you. He would always question you when you ever hangout with them. Like if you you actually goth and if you smoked. He always called you a preppy kid when you weren't. Now, he still some what calls you a Preppy kid but not as much as he used to, the only time he ever called you that is when you wore clothes that had colors and not black. He likes you but that doesn't mean he isn't gonna bully you a bit.

Pete:
Pete he wasn't a big fan of you, but he was the reason why you were there. If it wasn't for Pete you wouldn't even be interacting with any of them. The reason why Pete introduce you to the Goths was because of your style he was interested in it. Now Pete loves you, you always made fun of him because you were taller than him and you thought it was funny to make fun of him being "Short" he wasn't short at all. He loved when you two smoked together, it was calming and he enjoyed the silence and just being with you.

Henrietta:
Henrietta She didn't like you at all. you had met through detention. Because she got caught smoking and the reason why you got in troubled was because you gave her the pack of cigarettes. When she noticed you smoking in the back of the school she was a bit surprised because you were the type to never smoking, you were some what of a teachers pet, just because of your grades and how helpful you were and how nice you were. But she didn't actually care about you. Now you were the one following her like a puppy. You loved her and she loves you. But when people see you two together they didn't quite understand why someone like you would be dating someone so cold. The two different dynamic was different. But it was really cute. People think that she doesn't like you at all and that she's just gonna take advantage of you but she really cares about you and love's you deeply. But if someone tries to mess with you she would definitely step in.

Emo Stan (this is just an extra):
Stan you two actually been knowing each other for a while but when he joined the Goths he just acted like he didn't know you and he thought low of you. He would say that nobody don't cared about him and that nobody would ever understand how he felt. But you would always still be around him. He would tell you to just go away that you don't understand him. He felt a bit bad about what he would say. Now, he still acts the same but less mean. But sometimes he acts like he doesn't like it when you ever cuddle him or hold his hands in public, But he secretly loves the little interactions. He loves you and you love him. You two may be different but that's just what makes things more exciting. You helped him through his emo phase a bit but not quite all the way. You two are still working on it though and he really appreciate it.