Stans group oneshots

How they felt when they first met you vs how they feel now.

Cartman:
The first time cartman had met you he hated you. Well not hate but he knew he could of taken advantage of you. Now he seems like he hates it when you talk or do anything in general but he secretly adores you. He loves it when you just go on and on about whatever, he seems To be annoyed but he likes listing anyway.

Stan:
Stan was a bit uneasy when he met you. He didn't know anything about you. The poor boy has trust issues so it was understandable. But the more he was with you. He fell in love with you, since you had everything in common and you always took care of him when he was drunk or when he was not feeling okay. And he loved that, he felt bad but he loved it. He knew that you just doing this that it means that you care about him. And so he promised himself that he'll protect you no matter what.

Kyle:
He definitely didn't like you at first, He was like cartman but he would just ignore you and wouldn't even talk to you. He acted like you didn't exist. But the only reason why you two would talk or interact was because of group projects or the teachers would partner you two up because they saw how good you two work together and you two had started to study together. He started to enjoy being around you. You were glad he warmed up to you.

Kenny:
Well you worked at raisins and Kenny always came there when he gets paid. So his first thought was 'Damn he kinda look fine.'. So he liked you at first and of course you had to be his waitress. He was a little bit grabby and he would try to flirt with you. You thought it was funny of how hard he was trying but you thought he was cute so you did the same. Kenny was just melting at the words. Now you two are talking y'all be feeling freaky some days and y'all do it. And when you two started to do that he stopped doing it with other people he just wanted to do it with you.