Tweek x M!Reader

M/N pov:
Today was a test day and I'm now with my boyfriend and his friends. I wouldn't say I hate them but I Would would say I tolerate them Ig idk Tweek hangs out with them a lot and talk about them A lot. But that's not why I don't really like them or why I just tolerate them I have trouble trusting people and wanting to be friends with someone I'm not really close to or I actually know. But Tweek was a different story I fell inlove with him when I saw him it's like those cheesy things "Love at first sight". But I really did feel inlove with him when I saw his gorgeous blonde hair his perfect eyes that can put someone in a trance. His taste in style is wonderful. Everything about him is just wonderful. People think he's annoying because he stutters, twitch and shake uncontrollable sometimes but those just add on to how it makes him an amazing person. But also in reality it's not his fault when he does all of those things it's his parents then had him on meth and he drank coffee at such a young age.

But let's go back to reality. The reason why we are all here is because poor tweek is freaking out because of what he thinks his grades are gonna come out. But Tweek is a smart intelligent boy I'm not saying that just because he's my boyfriend but just because it's the truth.
" M/N!?" I hear a voice yelling at me
"Hm?" I hum in response
"What are you doing down here?" Craig said in his monotone voice
"Oh yeah uh I was getting tweek something to Eat for he can calm down a bit."I said Craig just gave me a disgust expression.
" Look M/N you think you can handle tweek by just giving him food and other stuff but you can't calm him down like how I did. You have no idea what you are doing, you just look dumb okay. Your not even helping tweek out with his anxiety. "
Craig said while just looking at me like I was a bug.
"I'm trying my best to help tweek I may not do it like how you did or know how to really comfort people but I'm trying and Tweek has been doing WAY better with his anxiety" I said trying to defend myself Craig started to speak once more
"Yeah sure whatever, I'm going back up with the guy's."
I just looked at him and walked back into the room with the others. Still seeing an anxious Tweek. I walked towards him. "Hey love, how are you feeling?" I smiled looking at him with concerned in my eyes.He began to speak.
"AGH!- I-I'M S-STILL F-REAKING OUT!" He was a stuttering mess and twitching a lot. I began to speak
"Look everything's gonna be okay,I promise you did amazing on the test, you worked your butt off on that test and that's important that you tried. And if you need anymore help with any of your future tests then you have me and the others don't be afraid to ask for help you know we are always here for you, Okay?" I hold his hand trying to see if that helps at all. It somewhat helped he calm down a bit. Then he spoke again.
" You really mean it?" He said, token spoke up.
"Of course dude, we will always be here for you. No matter what happens."  Token said in a calm voice
"T-Thanks you g-guys I really a-appreciate it. AGH! A-And thank you dear f-for helping m-me calm down.AH! I have no i-idea how you can d-deal with me I'm A total mess. AH!"he said kinda sad
I spoke up "Hey don't ever say that, I'm always going to be here, and you are not a mess everything about you just makes you more interesting and beautiful. I love you tweek." I said then gently kiss him, he kissed back. He pulled away.
"I love you too M/N".