Kyle x M!reader

M/N POV:

"Ugh, I'm so bored". I said in a bored tone.
" KYLLLEE, come on look at me please."
"M/N I told you, I'm busy." Kyle said annoyed
Kyle has been busy with college studies since this morning.
"Ky your always busy. I feel like you haven't been paying attention to me all day." I said frowning. Kyle was just trying his best to stay focused and block out the noise.
"Kyle please, you haven't even talked to me once today your just stuck with that stupid book." I said. Kyle he just got up and closed his book and picked it up and walked away.
"Babe were are you going?" I said looking at him. He just ignored me and left the room. I just sat there alone.

                                              *Time skip*
Kyles pov:

I felt bad after ignoring M/N. I was trying to focus on my studies. I had an upcoming test.I got up from the dining table and went to my room. I opened the door.
"Hey M/N, Look I'm sorry for how I acted." I saw him laying down on the bed to sleep. He had dried tears on his face. Was he crying?. I walked towards the bed and laid down with him. I pulled him closer towards me slightly not trying to wake him up.
                                              *Time skip*
M/N pov:

I woke up feeling someone's arms around me. I turned around slightly and saw Kyle.
"morning..." Kyle said mumbling. I turned around to face him.
"I'm sorry for being annoying. I just felt like we have been distancing away for a bit and we really haven't been having a full conversation." I said tearing up.
"Hey, hey don't cry. It's okay, I'm sorry for not talking to you as much as I used to, It's just I'm really stressed about testing.I promise I'll starting paying attention to you for now on." Kyle said hugging me.
"Thank you ky, but you don't have to." I said
"I do have too, you deserve my attention."
"I love you Kyle.."
"I love you too M/N." Kyle said

------
Bro my bad for the bad story line. I just needed to post something. So idk what else to post.😐