Wendy x M!Reader

(This is aged up)
M/N Pov:

"Ughhh I want to go home." I sigh it was only Monday I want to get this day over with.

"M/N! Quite whining your going to school and that's it." My parents said in an annoyed tone. "Also It's your first day you'll meet a lot of people. It'll be exciting. Look I bet your teachers will be amazing"

"You said that last time and look what happened"

"How many times did I tell you to stop talking about that! It had happened a long time ago it's in the past so leave it there"

"It happened 4 months ago actually"

My parents didn't say anything after what I said. Silence was the only thing that was loud at the moment. My parents begin to talk again

"Look we're here now get out, M/N"

I opened the door of the car and stepped out.I sigh, let's just get this over with.I began walking inside the building. It was loud. "Wtf" I thought "Is it really necessary for it to be this loud" I mumbled. I began walking again and I felt a bunch of eyes on me and some what of whispers. I was walking like I was lost so maybe that's why? Pff yeah right. I kept walking until this girl came up to me. She had black somewhat short hair. She was decent height.

"Hi! I'm Wendy, You must be the new kid right? you look kinda lost do you need help with anything?" She spoke with a welcoming tone

"Uh hello? Uh yeah I just moved here last week, um I kinda do need help, do you know where the principal office is at?"
I felt instantly nervous talking to someone I don't even know who Tf they really are and just met. She began to speak

"Oh yeah, of course I'll show you where it's at. Follow me." She said while smiling. She began to walk so I followed her

"Um,okay" I had no idea why I was nervous. She looks beautiful... WTF AM I THINKING I JUST MET THIS GIRL! She began to talk once again.

"So new kid tell me what's your name?" She smiled while looking at me.

"My name is M/N" I looked away while speaking I can't really deal with eye contact only with some people I'm comfortable with.

"That's a pretty name" She said. Wait she thinks it's pretty... I began to blush a little by the little complement. I guess she noticed because she started to giggle. Her laugh was just beautiful.

"You okay there M/N?" She giggles again.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. It's just I'm really nervous and you know" I started talking fast.

"That's completely understandable, People get nervous or they feel excited etc. A lot of people feel different emotions when they have to do something new." Her voice the way she looks everything about her is just so precious and soothing. She began to talk.

"And here we are!".

" Huh? I said confused then looked what was in front of me. The principle office. "Oh okay, hey Wendy thanks for the help I really appreciate it"

"No problem M/N. Oh also did I have something on my face you where just looking at it none stop on the way here" She laughs a bit.
"What no uh you didn't have anything on your face um- I was -Uh."